long and hard

alright, so, donald trump was driving his airplane to shreds swamp. when all of a sudden it crashed in the specific ocean. donald had to swim all the way to shore and hid fake ass tan had washed off, now he could never talk to shrek without his fake tan. that was the true thing to keep him functioning or else he'll die. so after he swam all the way back to florida he went to the nearest tanning salon and he got the orangest fake tan, i'm talking about more orange than orange tan. he got his fake tan and marched his way to shreds swamp where he used the outhouse before knocking on shreks door.

"knock knock it's donald bitch." said donald trump.

"just a second my love." said shrek.

but donald didn't care he broke into shreks house anyway. he then went into shreks kitchen and grabbed a whole ass onion, i'm talking whole ass. and he took a bite out of that thing, straight up. he then cried a lot until shrek went over to him and smacked his ass, i'm talking whole ass. and that shut donald up. donald then growled and picked shrek up and marched shrek to his room.

after some nice shrex, donald fell asleep and shrek got up to take a massive horse shit. and then he accidentally fell asleep in his outhouse.