he is alive

shrekitgi was trying to find donald trump and searched for him everywhere but that orange haired man didn't turn up anywhere he searched. i mean he even looked under the bed for fucks sake and that's when he found him. turns out donaldus was stuck in the mud and had almost drowned to death, so shrek did the only thing he thought was right and sat on him until he started breathing again. (what do you think he knew cpr?)

when donald didn't start breathing again shrek started sobbing so hard that his eye had turned blue with water and joe biden came behind him, and consoled him by putting his old man fingers on shreks shoulder. and she started sobbing even more. but that is when the unthinkable happened.

joseph sighed and went over to the oompa lookups head looking ass and touched him with his old man finger and stroked his face which was soo gross and donald woke up with a cough.

excited to be alive again he ran to shrek and whispered to him "i never finished breaking down your wall, i need the materials for my own." whatever the fuck that meant and then started making out or something. whatever somebody does when they almost die. and joe? well joe disappeared and i am pretty sure he was a fever dream.