63- real chap

Third person's POV

Taehyung cried as he saw the article about Jeongguk. He knew it all the time. But it still fucking hurts.

He remembered all the time when Jimin visited him. It was all for Jeongguk. They were fooling him for almost months now.

Taehyung still can't believe it. But after seeing this post. With much proven evidence. He can only cry out of shame.

So all this time, Jeongguk was only with him for Jimin?

Al the time Jeongguk was gone without explanation, he was with him? How can it be?

He gave Jeongguk so much faith and loyalty that he didn't leave himself some. And this is what he gets in return?

I bet in this fucking time Jeongguk was with Jimin instead of being here with him.

"I-I really thought.." Taehyung continued to cry as he clutched the plushie that Jeongguk gave him in his birthday.

He heard the door creaking open and there he saw Jeongguk with a bright smile on his face.

His smile completely disappeared when he saw the younger crying.

"Baby. What's the problem!?" He asked hastily as he threw all his things on the side.

"W-were you.."

"What? Tell me tae. Please." Jeongguk tried touching the boy but he only swatted his hands away.

"W-were you with Jimin?" Jeongguk gulped at his question.

"All this time you were fooling me!? I knew it all along!! But I didn't say anything afraid that my speculations were wrong!! H-how.. h-how could you do this to me??.." Taehyung broke down while Jeongguk tried to calm him down.

"Tae.. p-please listen to me first." Jeongguk was on the verge of crying too. Seeing his boyfriend crying was his weakness. But it was his fault.

All his fault.

"No!! Don't touch me!! I've had enough of your bullshits Jeongguk!! How many times would you hurt me!? Is one time not enough!? Huh!?" Taehyung shouted.

"Taehyung.. i s-swear."

"No Jeongguk.. Y-you made it clear already. Y-you don't want me in your life anymore?? O-okay I'll leave for you. I'm not staying here i-if you love Jimin all t-those years. You s-stayed with me cause of him r-right? T-then please just stay happy. I-I'll leave now." Taehyung said and wiped his tears angrily.

Walking to get his things and dumping them on the luggage.

"T-tae. P-please don't do that." Jeongguk pleaded. Tears already falling from his eyes. A huge part of his heart was breaking. Seeing Taehyung so determined to leave to make him happy. He didn't deserve this angel.

Jeongguk tried hugging Taehyung from behind but he was pushed aside. Taehyung continued to pack while Jeongguk just watched from the side.

"Tae. D-don't leave me, p-please." Jeongguk was already on his knees.

"I'm sorry Jeongguk."

With a last look. He left.

Jeongguk broke down.