80- jeonjk

@JeonJK posted on twitter

Hey guys!! Good afternoon. I just wanted to say something that's been bothering me for the past months. Jimin and I's relationship is only fake. And that's because he threatened me with Tae's life. Yes, he threatened to kill his friend if he didn't get what he wanted. So I accepted his deal. I didn't mean to cheat on Tae even though it's not exactly cheating. I'm forced by Jimin. Jimin wanted to be famous, to be on the top, and it didn't help that he was still obsessed with me and his fame. Yesterday, I texted him to stop but he didn't. He told me that If I didn't follow him he'd kill tae. That's how messed up he really is. And I posted this to finally stop his madness. This is the screenshot of our convo if you wanted proof. *attaches photo* thank you so much for understanding.

938k comments 🔃2.1m. ♥️3.9m

View all 938,018 comments

Vkookies: I didn't know Jimin was this crazy.
Hopihope: Please protect Tae and Jeongguk from that evil.
MinGenius@Minsuga: Just put him inside the asylum. He's so mental. Ugh.
Jikook: You're lying!! You planned all this because you wanted to return to your bitch!!
ParkJimin @Parkjmochi: You'll regret this kook.
🔃JeonJk: You're a sick psychopath. Just do us a favor and turn yourself on the asylum.