Epilouge

Third person's POV

10 years. It's been ten years since they got married. Now Jeongguk was 30 and Taehyung was 29. They're still living the best life with the best relationship.

And now they got a child. A child named Yeonjun. They adopted Yeonjun when he was 3 years old, now he was eleven.

The couple can't be happy enough.

"Yeonjunnie!! You're late for school!!" Taehyung yelled on Yeonjun's door. The younger was preparing himself since he was a 'big boy' already.

"I'm finished mom!!" Yeonjun yelled back and opened the door. His smile brightens when he saw Taehyung.

"My Yeonjunnie is so handsome!! Come on, daddy and I will take you to school okay?" His sone nodded and they walked down the stairs, revealing a strict Jeongguk who was already waiting with his arms crossed.

"Didn't you know what time it is??" Taehyung rolled his eyes at his husband.

"It's only 7:20 we both have time to go to work. And you're the boss so can you please shut up?? Come on, let's take junnie to school." Taehyung said and held Yeonjun's small hands.

"Ahh, these two." Jeongguk can only sigh as he followed the two. Getting inside the car with Yeonjun in the back seat.

Jeongguk get inside the driver's seat and drove towards Yeonjun's school.

"Bye Junnie. Make a lot of friends okay??" Taehyung said as they dropped Yeonjun in front of his school. He didn't want them to walk him inside.

"Okay mommy. Junnie will make many many friends.!"

"Be safe okay baby?" Jeongguk said and patted the boys head.

"I will, daddy!! Bye!!" The two just watch their son's disappearing figure and both of them drove towards their work.

Well Jeongguk was now the ceo of their company since his father died three years ago, and Taehyung was his secretary.

Taehyung suddenly halted when the car came to an abrupt stop.

"Is the car broken??" Taehyung asked as he looked at Jeongguk.

He was about to say something when Jeongguk suddenly pulled him on a kiss. Taehyung was shocked but he instantly kissed back.

Jeongguk's lips was still soft, he had a matured aura on him but he still looks so young for his age.

"Hmm kook." Taehyung moaned when Jeongguk pushed his tounge inside his mouth.

"Shut up. I missed this so much." Jeongguk mumbled as he pulled the younger on his lap. The car was only filled with kissing sounds as the two makes out.

Jeongguk gripped on Taehyung's waist as he pulled the younger for more but Taehyung pushed him back on his seat.

"So this is why you're grumpy all morning??" Taehyung chuckled and Jeongguk can only groan in response.

"C'mon, aren't we late for work??" Taehyung teased and went back to his seat.

"Ugh. Just wait till were home." Jeongguk said and Taehyung chuckled.

This is what happens on their everyday lives. Take care of Yeonjun, work, have time together. And it was all worth it.

They were worth it. And both can't wish for more.

Finished!!! Hah!! One story down!! Imma rest now, my hands was already numb. Thank you for reading this shitty story and I'm sorry if i suck at smuts hahahha. Byeee