Chapter 20

It had been a few years.

Nathan was now 12 and was attending a high school where he had picked up an interest in old...things? He'd take an old typewriter or computer, take it apart, and then put it back together again. He was a...weird kid.

However...in past Nathan had developed a crush on another boy he knew which let to, unfortunately, be rejected by said boy. But this boy who was named Elijah was a werewolf. And they bit Nathan which resulted in him being turned into one himself. It was painful bjr he's learned to accept that it's okay! And that he's okay. (Only because he's a got a boyfriend and he's keeping it from his parents~)

Hell, Noah was a cheeky little bastard and dropped off another baby when Nathan was two. She looked more like JJ, getting his blue hair and greyish blue eyes. And Noah did the same things as before, took their DNA and used it for experimental purposes this creating this little girl. And guess what? She's a psychic. Yay...as of now, she's only 10 and experiences weird things. Consistently talking to someone she calls "Rosalie". She says she's a demon. Though, nobody knows who they are apart from her. The girl's name was Caitlyn Chernavska Plisetksy Leroy. But they just call her Caitlyn and sometimes even CC.

But something happened when the two children were at school, something awful. Something terrible!

Yuri was rushed to the hospital, something to do with his heart or something. But wasn't it fine?

As the ambulance arrived at their home, Yuri was taken inside with a resuscitation mask placed over his mouth and nose.

Just as the ambulance left, the two siblings made their way off the school bus, they walked into the forest and over to their home. They saw their dad sitting on their hammock outside their home. They had had extensions put on the cabin. It...looked like a mansion! But JJ had loads of money so they would definitely afford it.

“Dad?” Nathan said, walking over to his father holding onto Caitlyn's hand. “Why was an ambulance here?”

JJ sighed and pulled his son and daughter into a hug. “Mom was taken to the hospital. They think it's something to do with his heart again.”

“What happened to mommy's heart a while ago...?” A confused Caitlyn asked, looking at her dad, her face turning to fear. She had never been told about this, Nathan had been, however. They didn't want to tell her until she was Nathan's age but they didn't expect Yuri to become so ill.

“Before your mom and I started going out, he suffered from a bad...heart condition. It stopped working and he had to be taken into hospital because of it. I don't know what caused it this time. It just happened when he came down the stairs...”

Caitlyn started crying only to be hugged by her older brother and father.

“Don't cry, Cait! It'll be okay!” Nathan reassured, hugging his sister tighter.

JJ smiled and gently kissed his son and daughter's heads. “Mom will be fine. If he survived it before, he can survive it again.”

Both children nod and Caitlyn cracks a small smile as they were lead to the car. As JJ got in, he started up the engine and the two children put their seatbelts on and smiled at each other. JJ put his own on and he drove down to the hospital.

Both siblings held onto each other's hand as they had arrived and gotten out the car. They did it often when they needed each other's guidance.

JJ smiled at the two and lead them inside the large building; Caitlyn shivered when they got inside. She didn't have very good memories from the hospital, only bad ones that still haunted her.

She giggled and talked to "Rosalie" where Nathan smiled. He lone when he saw his sister happily talking to whoever this person or whatever was. It made him smile.

JJ lead the siblings up to the front desk before speaking. “Where is Yuri Plisetksy's room?” He asked. But the receptionist blinked, confused. JJ sighed and looked down at Nathan. “Hey, Nate. You speak Russian like mom, right?”

Nathan nodded slowly, confused. “Why...?”

“Ask where mom's room is?”

Nathan nodded and looked up at the receptionist. “ Где комната Юрия Плисецкого? (Gde komnata Yuri Plisetski?)”.

Thé receptionist smiled and showed them a room that said Room 54, floor 5.

The trio headed into Yuri's room to see him sitting up. The two children ran over and hugged him, “Mom!” They said with a bright smile, happy to see their mother was okay.

“Hey you two.” He said, kissing their heads as he hugged them back.

“What happened...?”

“Same thing that happened 13 years ago.” He said, poking his children's nose.

JJ covered his eyes, standing against the door which caused the children to back away from their mom and look at their dad concerned.

“Dad?” Caitlyn asked, walking over and looking up at her father.

JJ walked past her and hugged Yuri tightly, which startled him. “Are you okay, babe..?” He asked whilst hugged him back.

“You fuckin scared me.” He said, his voice quivering showing how he was crying.

Nathan and Caitlyn gasped. They had never heard their father cuss before! Well...maybe a few times but not a lot.

“I know...and I'm sorry,” He said, hugging his husband tighter.

“Please be careful, honey...” JJ said, stroking Yuri's cheek and slowly pressing his lips against his.  Yuri happily kissed back, his arms wrapping around JJ's neck.

The two children stuck their tongues out and made a "blegh!" noise.

JJ and Yuri pull away and laugh, both putting their arms out for the two children to come over and join their little hug. Both JJ and Yuri kissed their children's heads and hugged them close to them.

“We love you two loads!” JJ said as the children smiled.

“We love you too, mom and dad!” The children said in unison.