The Queen's Welcome

Elsa, the soon to be queen of Arendelle, was travelling to a place called Thebes ,while wearing her coronation .It seemed pretty normal. She walked through the town then suddenly she saw a bunch of people running in her direction, screaming .She raised her eyebrow.

"That's unusual.." She thought. Suddenly a beast came running in her direction ,a giant monster with three heads.

"AHH!!!" She screamed as she tried to run away .The monster suddenly grabbed Elsa and picked her up with the intention of eating her.

"AHH!!!! HELP!!!" She screamed while the monster was close to biting her head off.

"Halt" A manly voice said .When Elsa turned around to look at the direction of the voice ,she saw a handsome man with a sword on his right arm .Elsa had seen the man on statues ,art and vases all over Greece.

"Let that lady go this instant you monster!" He shouted at the Hydra

"I must warn you ,I am a hero so you have the chance to surrender now and go where you came from" He continued .The monster roared and dropped Elsa instanly to fight the Hero.

"Ahh!!!" She screamed as she fell. Suddenly she fell on something soft. She slowly opened her eyes to see that she had landed on a flying horse. She sighed in relif as the Pegasus landed to the ground.

Hercules now in combat with the Hydra. Elsa looked with amassement as Hercules fought the monster. Eventually the Hero runs to get a huge bolder to throw at the Hydra and suprisingly, it worked, it killed the beast. The Hero sighs with exhaustion as he walks towards Elsa

"Are you alright miss?" The Hero asked Elsa .She looked up at the young man and smiled.

"I am now ,Thanks to you.."she thanked him.

"Thank you so much for saving my life.." She said sweeftly. Elsa looked at the dead Hydra.

"I thought I was a goner.." She said softly as a shiver ran down her spine. The Hero laughs awkwardly and says

"Well you are not.." Elsa laughed softly with the Hero ,there was a silence around while they where staring at each other.

"Oh...Um...My name is Hercules and whats yours?" Hercules broke the silence now

"Im Queen Elsa of Arendelle" Elsa replied. Elsa smiled at Hercules.

"Its a pleasure to meet you Hercules, I've seen statues of you all over town" Elsa said looking around. Before either one of them could say a word more, a crowd emerged

"HERCULES! What a Hero!!" They cheered. The crowd lifted him up in graditude.They started walking around. Hercules looked back at Elsa

"Sorry ,Bye!" Elsa smiled.

"We'll see each other again" she called back as the crowd headed away. A few days passed