34 - ....Is Uncontrollable

Hi, Lyng!

Den! Hi! What are you doing here in my office? Akala ko mamaya pang gabi usapan natin? Aly immediately stood up and kissed her girlfriend.

Wala naman, I just wanna surprise you. I brought lunch! sabay pakita ni Den ng bitbit na pagkain.

She took the bag from her and put it in the small table in front of the couch, then she pulled her to sit on her lap. I miss you, she said as she kissed her forehead.

Same here, Den answered with also a kiss on her forehead.

I miss looking at your eyes, and kissed her eyes.

And I miss your brown eyes, panggagaya ni Den.

I miss kissing your perky nose, and she did put her lips on the tip.

And your almost greeky one, she did too.

This flawless skin na nakakagigil, she lingered her kiss on her face and then her neck.

And yours that make me tingle, she did the same.

But this is what I miss the most. And I can do this forever and ever and ever and hindi ako magsasawa.... as she slowly tilted her head to kiss her lips.

Neither do I.... she agreed as she bent down a little to welcome her kiss.

She kissed her very slowly, trying to imprint in her mind, and in her heart, as always, this moment with her, taking every second that pass between them in her memory.

It's been three weeks since that talk with Den's father.

And hanggang ganito lang ang pwede nilang gawin.

She can't afford to go further than the kiss.

How many times she was tempted to go beyond kissing? She couldn't count, but every time her libido started to get wild, bigla namang susulpot sa utak niya ang bilin ng ama ni Den. And the words were like ice-cold waters that would cool down her raging desire.

But even without kissing, the mere beauty of Den makes her imagination go wild. She may not know it, but her innocence was her weakness.

Every time her eyes looked at her, or every time she addressed her smile to her, she's in big trouble because she couldn't stop her mind imagining kissing her senselessly, or ravish her, or make love to her endlessly. She wanted her so bad, everything about her leads her to think about carnal thoughts.

And now here they are again, in a situation where she has no choice but to stop. And as soon as Den felt she wanted to let go, she would kiss her deeper and with more eagerness. She would attempt to open her mouth and would initiate the "game" she is now expert in doing.

Their own "fencing" game.

She said she had a very good teacher.

And she was a very good student. And easily became an expert on that.

And in this game, she would always lose. She loses her mind, heart and soul to her "opponent".

But a defeat she is so willing to accept.

Every time they "fight", she felt like she's been dying over and over again.

It always happen.

And she would always welcome the "dying" because she will be where she wanted to be.

In heaven.

Their own heaven.

And she wanted to stay in that place forever.