♠️PART 15

*THANKS FOR 1K🥺IM SO HAPPY AND GRATEFUL😫❤️ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

~TAEHYUNG POV

"lets get something thing to drink" jungkook tried to scream above the crowd. we had just entered the club. luckily we wore masks and glasses so that nobody would notice us. the last thing we would want is to get kidnapped or molested. we walked over to the bar and sat down.

"give me an orange juice please" i said to the bartender i looked at jimin and jungkook and they looked really shocked

"orange juice? why hyung?" jungkook asked. hes eyes were wider than the ocean. our fans are right he does look like a cute bunny.

"uhh jin warned me, im not allowed to drink tonight tomorrow we have to practise and the last thing he wants to worry about is my hangover" i said and we all giggled. im so happy that i get to see their happy faces again. its been really long since the maknae line has gone out together.

"thank you" i said to the bartender as he handed us our drinks. then i turned to jimin, i know that i have to do this sooner or later.

"jimin-sshi im really sorry, for everything. im sorry for taking advantage of your love. im sorry for almost risking your career. im sorry for not loving you back." i felt the tears build up in my eyes. "i will always love you as my best friend jimin. you are my soulmate, you know that right." i asked and looked at him and he looked back at me. i searched hes eyes for hatred and sadness but all i could find was love and happiness.

"i know that tae, you are my soulmate too and i love you so much, i forgive tae, i forgive you" jimin said and hugged and we both let out our tears. i felt so relieved that our relationship was slowly going back to the way that it was. we will finally be a family again.

"oh god enough of drama, LETS PARTY!" jungkook screamed. jimin and i giggled and then we followed jungkook to the dance floor.

~JIN POV

namjoon took me to a private restaurant. we always come here because most celebrities come here to avoid the press and paparazzi. we went inside and the receptionist led us to our table. i realised that namjoon didnt book a private table this time. instead he book a normal table. we made our way to our table. there was a table next to us and there was a beautiful young lady sitting there alone, she looked really familiar. i wonder why shes all alone?

"so lets catch up joonie, you know all about my messed up life so why dont you tell me about yours. hows things going?"

"hyung honestly I've been really happy lately i dont know if i can tell you the reason or not" he said and looked down

"of course you can namjoonie, do you not trust me anymore?" i pouted. does he really not trust me?

"ok but dont be too surprised" he giggled and walked over to the next table.he held the girls hand and brought her over from the other table. he got a chair from one of the other tables and placed next to hes.she sat down and smiled at me warmly. all i could think was "what the fuck is going on?"

"i told you not to be too surprised jinnie hyung" namjoon said and laughed at my confused expression. "this is Jennie, shes my girlfriend" namjoon said and looked at her. the way they looked at each other said alot. i could tell that he loved her alot. but how long has he been hiding this?

"i guess you found your expensive girl namjoonie" i winked and smirked at him. he kicked me under the table.

"its nice to finally meet you soekjin, joonie talks about you alot" jennie said and held out her hand, i shook her hand and smiled at her. now that ive seen her closely i realised why shes seems so familiar

"wait a minute arent you from blackpink?!" i basically screamed at a revelation

"yes i am" she giggled

"thats the problem hyung, shes from blacpink and im from bts, which are the two biggest groups right now. and if this gets leaked it will risk both our careers." namjoon explained i could see the worry in hes eyes

"i guess this is one of the downfalls of being an idol, you cant love who you want to without being judged. dont worry thou, i wont tell a soul." i smiled at the couple assuring them that their secret will remain a secret.

~HOSEOK POV

everyone left home and it was just yoongs and i. i dont know if i should be excited or scared. because yoongi and i hardly get any time alone and when we do hes either really busy or im really tired. i was really looking forward to tonight, i hope nothing goes wrong.

"hey beautiful" i looked up and saw yoongi leaning against the door licking hes lips.

"don't call me that" i looked down and blushed. yoongi looked so hot and tempting like that. he was using a black vest and he had only hes boxers on.

"oh really but why cant i" yoongi said and walked up to bed.he pushed me down and pinned me to the bed.

"i can call you anything i want babe" he said and began kissing my neck. i could feel hes hot breath against my neck. i missed yoongis touch so much. its been so long since we've gotten this close. he looked up at me and  claimed my lips. i felt the passion and lust as  he kissed me passively and i loved it. i loved the way hes soft lips fell against mine.i moaned as hes tongue invaded my mouth.

"what are you guys doing?"  we froze when we heard jin at the doorway

XXXXXXXX

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER❤️PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE❤️NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON