The Fight

Chris

                                 3 Days Ago

Even though I been here for two years I'm still not used to the gay niggas in here. Since I'm lightskin all these hoes wanna be on my dick. I don't have anything against gays but I ain't one of them. The showers are the worst. My ass has been slapped so many times in one day. Imma start cracking some heads open to let these nigga know. This is my ass and you can't have it.

Today was going pretty good so far. Same food, same card game, and no ass slapping. I Sat at my usual seat playing cards with the  only friend I have here, Michael. He's in for attempted murder. Supposedly some guy was stalking his girl so he went to go handle him and ended up leaving the guy blind in one eye and paralysed from the waist down. Even though he's crazy as fuck, he's still cool as hell.

Just as I was about to kill this nigga in spaids some dark skin muscle man came strolling towards me. I immediately knew shit was about to pop off. Apparently this is the boyfriend of some lanky ass inmate that tried to get at me the other day. Guess he got mad and told his pimp. Shit is stupid.

"Aye nigga! You turned down my bitch?!" He pounded his fist on the table in front of me while yelling like I wasn't two inches away.

"Yeah I did cuz I ain't gay. Why the fuck you care?".

"Cuz you fuckin with my money!"

I chucked. "Nigga look around you. News flash! We are IN JAIL. How you gonna pay for sex with no money?" I shook my head and decided to ignore this lop sided ass nigga and continue my game in peace.

He kept talking but that shit only went threw one ear and out the other. I was doing fine until his sausage finger thumped my face. Both me and Michael stood up at the same time.

"Aye nigga don't fuckin put yo shit smellin fingers on my face. Prolly got yo Bitches booty juice still on it. " Most of the men chuckled while me and Michael both kept the stern looks on our faces. Afer that, all hell broke loose.

The buff nigga swung at me first but I dodged it and two pieced him in the jaw hard. The fight was going good. Me and Michael were winning until some random nigga decided to jump in. Once the guards came down and broke it up I realised somebody had slashed my face with a shank. Not a big lash but it'll leave a scar. After getting stiches I was sent to the hole for a couple days.

                                       Present Day

After spending a couple days in the hole I was finally able to go back to my regular cell. The hole ain't that bad it's just hot as hell. As soon as I settled in the guard tapped the bars saying I had a visitor. I knew it to be that Rue chick. She was cute but I'm not in the mood for her sympathy.

I sighed as I stood up and followed the guard to the visiting room.  She frowned immediately when she saw me.

"What?" I questioned as I sat in front of her.

"What happened to your face?"

"I got into a fight. Why do you care?" I crossed my arms and got more comfortable in the chair.

"Look, do you wanna see your daughter or not? Cuz if not I can go." She glared me obviously annoyed by my rudeness.

"Of course. "

"Then stop acting like I put you in here. I'm just tryna help you."

"Aight I'm sorry," I smirked while apologizing. She's even sexier when mad.

"Now I've read over your case and I honestly wanna hear your side of this whole thing. Apparently the police say you are a drug dealer who was making a drop with a minor in the car. Is there any truth about that?"

"My daughter was there but those drugs weren't mine. I'd never have drugs around my Crystall let alone sell them."

She nodded and wrote on her pad before continuing to talk to me about the case. No matter how much I wanted to say fuck this something about her told me she actually cared about my situation. Let's just hope this all isn't a lie.

2+ comments
10+Votes