Chapter 2 - Down the Rabbit hole

[Entity]: "I believe we have arrived"

[Frisk]: "Arrived where? There's nothing here apart from a cave and a hole. 

[Entity]: "I imagined this place to be much bigger"

[Frisk]: "What do you mean?"

[Entity]: "If I'm not mistaken then this should be the entrance"

[Frisk]: "The entrance to what?"

[Entity]: "I'm not sure"

[Frisk]: "What do you mean by you're not sure?"

[Entity]: "The barrier appears to be functional and keeps me out... strange"

[Frisk]: "What barrier and what do you mean by it keeps you out?"

[Entity]: "The barrier was supposed to have been made by humans as a sort of prison. Since no war occurred then it appears that in the memory of this world something else made this barrier. To be able to keep me our then it must have been something either stronger than us or a bunch of creatures came together to make the barrier. "

[Frisk]: "What do you mean by stronger than us?"

[Entity]: "I mean exactly what I said. There must have been someone written in by the world to have been stronger than us to make such a strong barrier. Even I'm not sure if we can enter it."

[Frisk]: "If its supposed to be a prison then why would be want to enter? I don't understand"

[Entity]: "What I mean is that it should be safer in the barrier since it is difficult to get through"

[Frisk]: "But what about the creatures?"

[Entity]: "They are most likely friendly. I don't believe this is a fell world so it should be fine... I think"

[Frisk]: "What do you me—"

As multiple voices got nearer and nearer, a choice was to be made. Without waiting for Frisk to make up their mind, the only thing now was to push them into the hole. Even if they got mad later. The only thing that mattered was keeping them alive. As the duo fell down the hole, the barrier sent off a strange signal that only three heard.