Chapter 5 Part 2 - Rando?

[Frisk]: "What do you mean?"

[Entity]: "I really don't know anything from the past"

[Frisk]: "What do you remember?"

[Entity]: "The farthest I remember is running from the village"

[Chara]: "So you are like me?"

[Entity]: "Yes and no"

[Chara]: "What do you mean?"

[Entity]: "What I mean is that I don't remember anything that was made up upon creation"

[Frisk]: "Upon creation?"

[Chara]: "Made up?

[Entity]: "Mmmmm... how should I explain this?"

[Frisk]: "From the beginning"

[Entity]: "I think someone else should also be involved into this conversation"

[Chara]: "Why?"

[Entity]: "There is someone else that completes your trio that may or may not know what is going on"

[Frisk]: "Where are they?"

[Chara]: "Why should someone else have to listen to this? I just woke up without any knowledge and you made me wait to learn more about myself so they could hear and now I have to wait for some rando? How is that fair?"

[Frisk]: "Wait what?

[Entity]: "Well this rando might have a connection to you"

[Chara]: "They... might know me? Where are they???"

[Entity]: "If things haven't changed then they should be in the room besides us"

[Frisk]: "Wait someone like that was right beside us and you didn't think of fetching them while I was passed out?"

[Entity]: "Yeah that would have probably been smart... um... yeah I guess i'm the one at fault this time"

[Chara]: "ONLY THIS TIME? YOU MADE AN AU WHERE SLIMES ARE TAKING OVER"

[Entity]: "IT WAS A GOOD IDEA"

[Frisk]: "LETS JUST FETCH THIS PERSON AND GET LEARN THE TRUTH"

[Entity]: "Person? Hehehe"