Chapter 4 - Froggit

[Entity]: "You tell me"

[Froggit]: "Then again we can't really be blamed"

[Chara]: "HOW IS A FROG TALKING!?!?"

[Entity]: "Right our influence now is too small to do anything big"

[Froggit]: "I do believe you are wrong there"

[Entity]: "What do you mean?"

[Chara]: "STOP IGNORING ME!!!"

[Entity]: "Shush the adults are talking"

[Froggit]: "Excuse me?"

[Entity]: " I wasn't talking to you"

[Froggit]: "Who are you talking to then?"

[Chara]: "Wait they cant see or hear me?"

[Entity]: "I told the first human to shush and no they can't hear of see you since as I said before your soul shattered and found its way to Frisk"

[Froggit]: "The first human... OH them. Wait is that whats supposed to happen?"

[Chara]: "Wait do they know me?"

[Entity]: "First of all if you dont know the I dont know either. Second of all they have the same knowledge as I do meaning that they know another you"

[Chara]: "This is really confusing"

[Froggit]: "The way we explain really is confusing... I do however know of someone who might be able to explain this better"

[Entity]: "You mean the comedian?"

[Froggit]: "I don't even know if they are a comedian but no I mean someone else"

[Entity]: "Im intrigued. Who are you talking about?"

[Froggit]: "My boss, the man who speaks in hands... wait shouldn't it be with??"

[Chara]: "Who?"

[Entity]: "WAIT HE IS ALIVE!??!?!"

[Froggit]: "Yeah and he happens to be my boss"

[Entity]: "Wait what does he so?"

[Froggit]: "He researches AUs"

[Entity]: "Wait has he tried making new AU's with our power?"

[Froggit]: "Not that I am aware but imagine a world where a our frisk was a slime and was called SlimeTale"

[Entity]: Wait but what would be the story?"

[Froggit]: "Not sure... It could be a place where slime monsters took over the surface and merged with humans. This caused their frisk to have to decide whether they will let the monsters out to be infected by a bunch of slime which would be a genocide route or sacrifice themselves to be used to make a vaccine so their body can fight the slime monsters when they wish to go above ground without being infected which would the the pacifist route"

[Chara]: That sounds horrible"

[Entity]: "No wait that sounds amazing quickly go tell Gaster to make a Fandom Wiki AU of SlimeTale"

[Froggit]: "Wait actually"

[Entity]: "Yeah this sounds like a solid idea"

[Froggit]: "I'm not sure if we have gathered enough energy to make it"

[Entity]: "We will run low but we will gather twice as fast"

[Chara]: "I'm not sure what is going on but this sounds like a bad idea"

[Froggit]: "Mmmmm. Fine i'll go tell Gaster to make this AU. However you will be the one responsible if anything bad happens."

Just like that Froggit left the two to argue about said AU. Time passed and eventually Frisk woke up only to be welcomed with a headache.