Blind Lover part 2

Xiao XingChen's Pov

A-jing:where are we going "Jinlingtai" calls his name A-Jing:XUE GEGE!? Xue yang:Oh it's you two what do you want Xiao?. "I want you to come back home with us." He laughs Xue yang:maybe if you didn't say my name I would have stayed. I look down "Xue CHENGMEI I LOVE YOU!" he gasps Xue:X-Xiao? Come here A-jing Put down the stick and help him up.

 A-jing:yes Gege she throws the walking stick away and helps me up the stairs where Xue yang grabs my hands and kisses me Xue yang:Daozhang I love You Too A-jing:Gege can we go home now? Xue yang:Gege has to say goodbye to someone "Who?" Xue Yang:Jin guangyao "NOPE!LET'S GO I pick up Xue walking back down the stairs

 We get home Xue yang jumps down and walks off Xue Yang:JING JING come here I hear A-jing giggle I hear a voice whisper in my ear "take off the bandage" I take off the bandage I can see I smile Xue:Xiao what are you doing put your bandage back on he walks up to me Xue yang:Y-you Can S-see? I nod he smiles brightly at me Xue Yang: A-jing Xiao can see she sits up in hurt coffin bed cheering Xue Yang:what am I to you A-jing? A-jing:Mother,Gege for Xiao father,Gege Xue yang:do you want to spend more time with me?

 she nods jumping out of her coffin running over to hug Xue yang " my family is special I won't let anyone hurt them EVER if anything does happen I don't know what I'd do"

Xiao Xing Chen And Xue Yang got Married a year after and they Adopted A-jing Xue yang has given up fighting for his family A-jing treated Xue yang like her Mother she also gave up playing blind but only when fishing for Money and that is the end of this story.