Stealing the flute part 2 of finding the flute

Xue Yang's Pov

I wake up in the middle of the night Guangyao still sleeping I see the flute on his study table I get up and grab it putting on something warmer and going to a empty chamber playing the flute there's a tap on the door this time I get up to open it I see Wei Wuxian tired and out of breath "Are you okay?" Wei:I'm fine but why do you care? he glances down at me "I Um don't know" he smirks Wei:Why did you call I was celebrating "celebrating what?" Wei:My birthday I gasp "Xue yang you dumb fool your supposed to know everything about him and you don't remember when his birthday is" Wei:Xue yang? he grabs my hand and kisses me Wei:You don't have to get me anything just enjoy this He slides off his robes lifting up my legs And pushes inside of me I cover my mouth he kisses me while thrust wildly "Ha s-slow down" Wei:you called me here I'm not here to disappoint he bites my neck I gasp "s-stop guangyao will see" he smiles Wei:so you've been calling me with his flute aye? I nod "The first time I was playing around with it" he hums in disagreement "It's true either you believe or..." Wei:Or what you'll call jin guangyao to come and get me? Because that's not gonna happen "What are you talking about?" Wei:look at the door I look to the left and see a tailsman "Why you little..." he kisses me Wei:Little old me what is it you want? he grins wrapping a hand around my neck I moan "More please" he tightens his grip Thrusting his hips in an unnatural pace I cum he cums inside me shortly after I sigh "finally I got what I wanted" I kiss Wei goodbye grabbing the flute and returning to our room Left with the thought "do I love Wei Wuxian more than my husband?"