The Rose

{Another fluff enjoy~}

Xichen's pov

The flowers in cloud resseses are beautiful, but not as beautiful as the flowers in jinlingtai roses grow there a-yao brings me two roses ever time he comes to visit he knows those are my favorite flowers.

But today he didn't come to visit I place my arms on the small wooden table in front of me and wait some more but he doesn't come I stand up and grab my sword rushing to my little brother's room.

"Wangji a-yao didn't come to visit in his normal hours I'm going to check on him." he nods Wangji: Goodbye brother and be safe. I nod and close his door behind me.

I set off to jinlingtai it's getting late it's to dangerous out here at night I get a room at an inn purchasing a room for the night. Once inside the room I lay on the soft bed and instantly fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up I get off the bed and make it up put on my shoes and slide the door open and I'm greeted with the smell of soup. "hm maybe a little something wouldn't hurt."

I walk to a table and sit down. waiter: Sect leader lan what would you like for breakfast. "um bring me something good." he nods and walks away Old man: Did you hear about the incident with the current sect leader of the Jin sect!!??.

Other old man: no what happened?. Old man: Those roses Will be the death of him he brings them to his beloved losing spiritual energy in the process!!. waiter: here you are. "is what they are saying about leader of sect Jin true?."

He nods slowly waiter: ever since they found those roses he's been bringing them to someone who he likes Slowly losing his spiritual energy but since a few days ago he hasn't come out of his chamber.

I nod waiter: maybe you should go see. "yes I will." I finish eating and lay a piece of silver on the table next to the plate and head out. once I reach jinlingtai a bunch of guards rush towards me and grab me.

"what are you doing put me down." guard: you've done this to our master you knew those roses took away spiritual energy!!!. A-yao: put him down. guard: but master he... A-yao: you shouldn't do that to a sect leader.

A-yao steps down and grabs my hand. a-yao: leave now. they all leave a-yao: sorry about that Zewu-jun. "a-yao you knew they were like this yet you still bring them to me stop that your spiritual energy is more important than bringing me flowers."

A-yao: I see you have heard the story. "I have and I will ask you to stop bringing them to me." A-yao: but you are my beloved. "I will accept any flower as long as it's from you." He smiles A-yao: then here.

He hands me a yellow flower. "what's this?." A-yao: a daisy. I hug him he hugs me back I can hear his heart beat get faster I laugh to myself. "you like my hugs?." He nods

"now you must rest my beloved." he blushes but nods taking my hand and running to his chamber. he pushes open the door and runs inside closing it behind me he lays down on the bed.

A-yao: come on. I lay next to him he wraps his arm around me we fall asleep, tomorrow we'll cut those roses so no one else can get hurt.

{hope you have enjoyed this story and have a wonderful rest of your day or night}