Chapter 1

Thank you for deciding to read this story. Thank you, I hope you enjoy~~~

"So, as third year students, it's time to start thinking seriously about your futures and what you want to do with your lives. I could pass out some career aptitude tests. *throws paper* But, why bother, I know you all want to go to the hero track!!!" the teacher yelled as everybody showed off their quirks. I didn't care. I didn't want to be a hero nor a villain. All I want to do in the future is binge watch anime and eat candy. I didn't actually care about my future. But I got to say, people in this school have useless quirks. Stretching fingers? Blowing head? Stretching neck? Pulling your eyeball out? Pffffft. How pathetic. In this useless public school, I think at most 0.01% can go into U.A. High School. The rest 99.99% have to think of a back up plan. Or they would end up on the streets as villains. But do I care, no.

"Hey teach, don't let me in with these bunch of losers, I'm the real deal, but these guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted d-lister. Ha!" the one and only Katsuki-san said. Everyone yelled at him. "You think you're better than us, Katsuki?!?!" they yelled. I sighed. "Let's go, I'll take you all on!!!" he yelled. "Huh, you got impressive test results, maybe you will get into Yuuei high," the teacher said. "He's gonna try for the national school?" someone added. "That school has a 0.2% exception rate," someone commented. "He's delusional!" someone said. "It's impossible to go in-" they were cut off. "That's why it is the only place worthy of me!" Katsuki-san jumped on the desk. "I aced all the mock tests! I'm the only one at this school who stands a chance of getting in. I'll end up more popular than All Might himself!! And be the richest hero of all time!! People all across the world will know my na-" I got annoyed by his ridiculous speech. "Shut up, nobody cares," I said, still in my chair. Everyone silenced. He turned to me. "Who are you to talk, Ika?!!?" he yelled. Ika is a nickname he made for me. It means less than and he said that I was less than him. He started to call me that from the first day of me attending a school. I always took online classes because I skipped three grades and three years of learning because of my smartass brain that only functions for binge watching anime and sleeping. But, my mom made me go this year because 'I'm supposed to get some social experiences'. So right now, I am here, only to get some social experiences, being yelled at by Katsuki-san. How ironic. "I'm just telling you to shut up before I rip my ears off because of your voice," I said.

Izuku pov

"You bastard!! Do you want to get blasted to space?!?!" Kacchan yelled as he created explosions in his hands. She didn't even flinch, she looked intimidating with a threatening aura around her. "Wait, Kacchan, don't try to attack imouto-san," I warned him, because she tried to kill a bully that she saw bully me. She's a very protective sibling. I told her about Kacchan bullying me, and how she was angry. Oka-san had to calm her down by locking her in a room. That room door collapsed within a second. I had to tackle her and pretend to cry to stop her. Because she always puts down what she's doing to cheer me up when I'm sad or gloomy. Sometimes she would stop watching anime to hug me, tight. I wish I could be sad everyday so she can be like that. I had to be with her 24/7 since then because she might try to sneak up on Kacchan and stab him. Kacchan flinched a bit and looked at me with a confused look, but ignored me. "I think you're more scared about me than me about you," imouto-san said, tilting her head. Kacchan's face scrunched up in annoyance. "I'll blast you to death!!" He put his hand on her face, heat emerging from it. I wasn't scared since imouto-san has a fire-related quirk so she can endure immense heat. I researched and kind of played with her until I figured out that she can endure Endeavor's flames. I envy her quirk. She has 8 quirks in total. Kuse no ikutsu ka wa watashitachi no okāsan to otōsan ni kanren shite imasu. Shikashi, kuse no ikutsu ka wa watashitachi no okāsan to otōsan to no kankei ga arimasen. Kanojo wa sorera no subete o shiyō shimasen. Shikashi, zentai to shite, kanojo wa subarashīdesu (癖のいくつかは私たちのお母さんとお父さんに関連しています。しかし、癖のいくつかは私たちのお母さんとお父さんとの関係がありません。彼女はそれらのすべてを使用しません。しかし、全体として、彼女は素晴らしいです。). "I'd love that, I'll die, and that's all I wanted for all my life," imouto-san said, sarcastically, interrupting my thoughts. She says that every single morning!! I don't know why she says that. "If you blast me to death, you're going with me," she said with her deep voice. Her deep voice can even send chills down All Might's back. Kacchan flinched. Imouto-san is scary, even if you experienced many scary things. When she gets mad, black fog covers her surroundings, her eyes bloodshot, her hair shadowing her face. That happened when I told her about Kacchan. And right now, she's fighting Kacchan-oh no. before I could stop her, she spoke again. "Why did you flinch? Scared?" she asked. Kacchan stopped for a second before tackling her to the ground.