Chapter 2

Cathy's POV
I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm ringing in my ears.

"Ugh I hate getting up." I grumbled to myself as I got out of bed.

I slung on leggings an a hoodie, puled my sun blond hair into a pony tail, and grabbed my school bag.

I stood looking at the cereal debating what to have when I herd my mum come down the stairs

"No time for that it's 4:25 am I've got 5 minutes to get you to the rink! " My mum laughed.

I grabbed my skates an followed out to the car behind mum.

"Bye see you later." I smiled as I jumped out the car an ran into the rink.

I was sat lacing my boots there were only 3 people here that's what I loved about morning practise, perfect ice,and hardly any people. The only thing I didn't like was that it was so early. I was not an early riser.

I stepped out onto the smooth crisp ice and started to warm my self up with some simple field moves practise.

I loved skating everything about it, the cool air flowing through you hair, the gliding, the speed, the height of the jumps, and juts the general atmosphere of the rink. put together it was just wow.

I was sat on the side after practice unlacing my boots when I remembered the hockey match that we were going to later. I was exited to go because the two sports were so similar yet so different. It made wonder why the two sports were so against each other? But they were and there was no changing that.

~authors note~
Please comment an tell me what you think.

Next few chapters should be good.

Harriet Xx