Chapter 9

Nobody's POV

About a month had passed since Cathy had started talking to Alex, Cathy had told Hope and Hope was okay with it but she still wasn't sure about the hole thing. The main thing was they were still best friends.

One of they hockey guys was Turing 16 and was having a house party. loads of people were invited an Alex had asked Cathy to come with him. an of corse she said yes.

Cathy's POV

The night of the party

I was stood staring into my wardrobe debating what to where whilst on face time to Kirstie in the background. I had no clue what this party was going to be like. after about an hour of trying on different outfits me and Kirstie both agreed on my frayed denim shorts and a white tank top. I was satisfied with my look it was summery an party ish but not over the top. I had never been a dressy person but I did care about what I looked like an this out fit complemented my long tanned legs an wasn't over the top it felt just right for the occasion in my opinion. an to be honest no one else's opinion mattered to me.

I left my hair down in blond waves that tumbled down to the base of my back. I applied a small amount of make up then I was ready to go!

About 10 minutes later Alex arrived in jeans an a shirt, looked like I had dressed perfectly. I let Alex in to the house whilst I slipped on my converse. then we were ready to go.

"Bye" I shouted up the stairs just before we left.

The party wasn't far so me and Alex walked together talking about the future...

~authors note~

Sorry I'm so slow at updating🙈