Chapter 7

Nobody's POV

It was Monday, after school. A few days after Cathy's convocation with Alex.

Cathy had just finished a good after school practice,she went an sat on the side to unlaced her boots. Thinking about life in general Alex came to her mind, a small smile spread across Cathy's face her head filling with thoughts.

Cathy was then abruptly awoken from her day dreams by Hope..

"Come on sleepy, lets go before them hockey goons get here." hope said trying to hurry Cathy.

Cathy winced at the thought of telling hope about Alex but just tried to brush it off an act cool "aha, yeah let's get going.."

The girls were walking out the door züca's in tow when Alex walked thought the door..

Cathy's POV

Oh great
I tried to hide my face in my hair but it didn't work, I was at that moment just behind hope I made eye contact with Alex for a split second an pulled a 'not right now' kinda face. Alex nodded, Phue.

I desperately wanted to talk to him properly tho. Life is so difficult. I don't wanner upset anyone but I need to tell hope, or get over my Alex thoughts and daydreams. I hade to tell hope.

Hopes mum arrived and she climbed into the car a waved goodbye then once they were out of sight went back into the rink to find Alex.
I went And perched on the edge of a seat, I pulled my phone from my züca bag an text Alex...

C, hello come and see me. Xx

A, where are you? Xx

C, in the corner by the door. Xx

A, okay hold on :) Xx

C, okay🙈 Xx

Two minutes later Alex walked round the corner dressed in full kit. Helmet and stick in hand.
Gosh he looked good in his kit...