Chapter 10

Cathy's POV

We walked through the door of the house the smell and sound of a party hitting us right in The face. Party's exited me, I didn't go to many though because I was only 15, the sound and all the people was just a kinda atmosphere I liked for some reason.

Me and Alex danced and raved all night it got later and later an people started to lose it. me and Alex danced like we hade been drinking for days but we were still just about sober. Later in the evening a group of people including me and Alex played a round of dares...

We all sat in a lopsided circle daring the people around us, one after the other, there we childish dares like 'dance down the middle of the road in your unaware' and they was more serious stuff like truths...
It was my dare I was first dared to jump out the window onto the trampoline but then someone shouted "kiss Alex"
Soon 20 people were chanting 'kiss' out of sink in a slur of words.
I could feel my face heating up I liked Alex a lot but I didn't want to have our firs kiss like this. It just would be right.

Suddenly Alex crashed his lips into mine, I froze in pure shock, but our lips started to move In sink, I relaxed my figure an let my arms wrap around Alex's neck. Feelings and emotions filled my head like never before. so much was happening in so little time. exhausted I finally pulled away for air. I felt Alex look me in the eye and a smile spread across my face. he smiled back then grabbed my hand an pulled us back into the partying crowd of people.

It was gone 3:00am when we decided to stumble home I decided to stay round Alex's forgetting about my mum an sister back home.