3. Sexy fba who claimed her?

-Jimin-

2 days have passed and nobody had claimed this kid, SHE EVEN REFUSED TO TELL ME HER NAME SO I BE HERE ADDRESSING HER AS A KID.

"Dude I feel like this person actually left their kid and abandoned her, should we call the cops?" Taehyung was with the kid, she was on his lap while playing with her sleeves.

"No Taehyung, I don't want any kid being orphaned" The kid looks at me and for a split second, i felt like she smiled at me.

"Well what do we do with the kid?" Taehyung asks, I shrug, not knowing what to do either, I mean I can't just take care of a random kid for the rest of my life.

Ding Dong

The doorbell rings and I stand up to open the front door. "Hold on" I stop and turn to Taehyung.

He then proceeds to throw a KitKat bar at me, "it worked last time, do it again" I looked at the KitKat bar and back at the door.

I gently opened the door-

(Sayor-)

-to reveal a sexy man in a suit. Aw shit, did the FBA mistake my tinder acc again? I mean I can always make another acc.

"I'm so sorry for leaving without a word, I'm here to pick the girl up?" SO THIS IS THE PERSON WHO DROPPED HER OFF ON MY FRONT DOORSTEP.

I MEAN ILL LET IT SLIDE BECAUSE HES HOT HOLY HELL, HOW DID I JUST REALIZE THAT.

I noticed that I was staring too deeply, maybe even drooling so I excused myself, "one second please", I turn around and pull out my phone.

Why is it that everytime I tweet, Taehyung will always catch on, even if I look away for 1 second-

I shove my phone in my pocket and turned back around, holy I can't even look at him or a whole minute, he's so damn fine.

HE CAN BE MY NEXT SUGAR DADDY

"Ah yes, come in" I step aside and welcomed him into our hous- my house. He walked into the living room and the girl quickly ran to him like sonic.

Dude I might be on some shit if I said I wanted to date a person who might already be married, I should've stolen his kid, maybe I can steal some dna from her to make my own 2.0 sugar daddy.

"Thank you for taking care of her" He smiles at me, holy shit that smile can kill someone. He hands me 40 dollars and heads out the door to leave.

But before he did, he turned around and said "I might need you for more babysitting purposes, but maybe next time we could babysit her together" and with that he left.

AM I GONNA BE A PARENT WITH SOMEBODYS HUSBAND???¿????¿

I just stared at the door he went through, daydreaming about the things we would do next time.

"Dude, did you ask him why he was gone for a whole two days" fricken Taehyung and him cock blocking my thoughts.

I shook my head no, and he just stared at me like he's saying "you had one job- no actually one company and you blew it". "I'll ask him when I text him again".

He sighs "you better"

The only thing I would be thinking about right now is how to steal someone's man.

-
Once again happy bday Oma and happy Father's Day :DDD