16. Oh..?

(I'm in such a good mood rn)
-

-Yoongi-

"So you didn't get laid?" Suran asks me, sipping on her iced coffee. The fifth time she ordered today.

"For the 17th time, he did not go doggy style or holly style, ANY STYLE" I just finished eating my bagel, we were at Starbucks.

I'm so glad there wasn't really that much people around. They might have called the cops by now.

She gets up and pats me in the back. "Chillllllllll, who knows, maybe he'd go on both knees someday without you inspecting anything".

I roll my eyes at her. I got up from my seat and walked towards the trash to throw away our junk. I look to Suran who sat back down.

"You coming?" I ask her. She shook her head, "I'll just be here for a bit, gonna meet someone, remember, we work in a dick sized place".

I nod my head, that was too accurate. I wave goodbye to her as I walk home. It's been 4 weeks since I saw Jimin or Taehyung.

I can't believe Taehyung and Jungkook never told Jimin about their relationship yet. That should be in front news captioned "a stalker in love with a dick workers friends friend".

"Yoongi?" I turn around, as I was about to reach for the knob of my door. I turn around to see Taehyung, I really thought it would be Jimin.

"I need to talk to you, well not me but, someone" Jimin comes from behind of Taehyung, waving at me  smiling nervously.

I look back at Taehyung and he just shrugs his shoulders.

🎪

"Okay now that we all have gotten settle-" Taehyung cuts himself off by jumping out the window, practically ditching Jimin.

Jimin stares at the broken window and back to me. "I'll pay for that" he says. And pats the seat next to him.

I sit next to him, making myself comfortable, this is my couch why-

Reminds me of the time I confessed, except the sun is setting. It was some awkward silence in this living room.

Holy shit Suran was right.

"So uh, we're here again" Jimin starts, well then, wait, oh wait nevermind. Annsjaksjwkaksjskskskajkssksjskaka

"Did you need anything?"  I ask him, noticing how jimins fidgeting became a lot more tense, please don't tell me you wanna throw up.

"Yuh" He tells me, it's Ariana yuh.

"Yoongi Hyung, I'm ready" FOR WHAT, NOW IM PANICKING, TO HAVE KIDS?! SHIT SURAN DEFINETLY WAS RIGHT KANEKWKKKWKWWK

"🤬" He looks at me with one eyebrow up, ONE EYEBROW, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER, DID HE SHAVE IT? HE BE LOOKIN LIKE SAN BUT FULLY NO EYEBROWS EYE-

(sorry not sorry san 🤩🥰 wooyoung don't kill me please)

"You've waited long enough (I think we all have Jimin), I loathe you" jazz music stops.

It was my turn to raise my one eyebrow. He noticed what his cute mouth said and slapped his thigh that jiggled.

"Lov-love, sorry" he apologized. I smiled at him, smiling like I just stuck my tongue in someone's ass, Jimin's, hm?

I pulled him into a big hug, like what- nevermind no more naughty jokes.

I pulled away, giving him one- okay maybe not just one right after, but one kiss on the, cheek.

But right after pulling away, he grabs both sides of my face and kisses me-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I was taken aback from the sudden't movement but missed back.

Do you know how long I've been waiting?

(Not but do you know how long WE have been waiting? Lmao my readers to me)

"Hey- Bye" I hear Yeosang's voice, probably asked people where Jimin was but didn't bother once he found us getting it on.

He pulled away, looking at the open door with nobody standing there. "Was somebody there?" He asks me, I didn't say anything but smiled like a creep.

He nods, "right", and grabs the remote that was on the table. Turning the tv on. "Since i'm here, movie night?" He asks me.

I nod, already texting everyone else.

"Wait what are you doing" I ignore him as I started hash tagging many people, "join my slumber party, lots of love and pda with corona 🥰🥰🥰".

I take my phone down to face him, he was pouting at me, "hm?" I answer him with a question.

People then started rushing from the door, Jimin screaming and confused while I smile at everyone coming in, giving me highfives, well, except changbin, he gave my finger guns.

We all sat down, Jimins till confused but everyone shushing him as the movie started.

-
(This ain't the last chapter, the next one, hmmmmmmmmmm)