Chapter 7: Yuma and Shu

After that night when Kou had drunk your blood, you fainted when you went to bed and hoping that you would wake up late and peacefully. Unfortunately, In the morning, Yuma burst himself at the door and dragged you to his garden. He was saying that he wanted someone to help him get the tomatoes and asking you a question. 

Now, you were plucking the tomatoes and staring at them happily. "Man. How much I want to eat it."

"Hey." You turned your head to the left as Yuma called out. He was checking the tomato on his palm. "That NEET from the Sakamaki's..."

"NEET?" You mumbled before you thought in your head. "Who did he mention to?" 

"You know, the one who's sleeping all the time... who is he?" He went on before he gave you the tomato. "I have asked Sow but she doesn't know much about him, she also told me that you know him very well."

You quickly realized who he mentioned before you told him about Shu. "You mean Shu? He's the oldest of the Sakamaki brothers. His name is Sakamaki Shu."

"Do you think I'm stupid?" Yuma turned to you as he stood up and approached you. "Don't you think I know that already?"

"But you said who is, so I answered it." You replied, he raised his fist to you as he cut you off. 

"You're not very perceptive prey, are you? Is there a brain in that head of yours? I'm asking you what kind of guy he is." He knocked your head with his fist lightly. You looked down at the tomato as you replied to him while thinking of Shu. 

"Um..."

The flashback appeared in your head as when he was listening to the music even at dinner time and sleeping all the time even in the bathtub when he dragged you with him. 

"He doesn't speak much, and he listens to music most of the time... I think..." You quickly remembered a fact as you raised your face up to him. "Oh, he slept a lot at home too."

"Sheesh, he really is a NEET." He turned his head away before he walked away. "Whatever, that's yours." 

You frowned at why he was acting and asking like that, but you shrugged your shoulders as you didn't have an interest in it before you took a bite of the tomato in your hand.

"(Y/N)!" You turned around and saw Yui coming towards you. You asked her in curiosity. "What's wrong, Yui?"

"I saw Yuma walk past me, so who did he talk to?"

"It's about Shu." You replied before you bit the tomatoes again. You and Yui went on talking about stuff, little did you both know that Ruki was watching you two from the window above. 

"Any sign of the awakening?" Ruki asked Kou and Azusa who were in the same room as him.

"Nope, nothing yet." Kou who sitting on the couch beside Ruki replied. 

"Me, too... Nothing..." Azusa turned his head and replied to him.

"We drink their blood all the time. Is it still not enough?"

"I see." Ruki muttered, replying with a frown on his face.

.

.

.

~Flashback~

"We can't live like this. Let's run!"

In the dark forest at night, Ruki was running and panting as he looked behind his back. Kou, Yuma, and Azusa were following him behind, panting as well.