16

Diamond Blake

I opened my eyes slightly and saw everyone sleeping. Kentrell and Pearl were all cuddled up together, Stokeley and Trippie we're leaning on each other, while Asia and Coi were just laying across each other.

I got up slowly, and removed Jah's arms from my body. His arms were so strong and they could easily pull me right back in, but I was glad that he didn't wake up. I passed everyone as I walked. I even noticed Trippie waking up a tiny bit to push Stokeley off of him and call him a "gay ass nigga" then fall right back asleep. It had been about 4 hours since we took off and we would be off in the next hour or so, so I decided to start doing my makeup.

I went over to my bag and grabbed my makeup, then went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Only to see that Trippie had wrote 1400 and "Jah's bitch" all over my face, repeatedly.

"Trippie!" I yelled, waking almost everyone up.

"what you screamin for?" Kentrell asked as him and Pearl started to wake up.

I took my hairbrush and threw it at his face, to wake him up. It landed on both Trippie and Stokeley. They both woke up, mad as hell.

"What in the HELL is on my face?!" I shouted.

"Don't throw shit at me, bitch. I didn't do anything" Stokeley said.

"damn shawty. what you mad fo-...ohhhhh. I didn't think you'd be this mad" Trippie started to laugh.

"NIGGA THIS IS SHARPIE YOU DUMBASS HOE!" I yelled.

I felt arms wrap around me and lift me up. I looked to my side and saw that it was Jah. He was lifting me up and putting me down in the chair. It was probably just a way to get me to shut up.

"Diamond. What the hell is-...who did this?" Jah said, as he started to laugh at my face.

I scoffed and walked straight to the bathroom. I took a washcloth and violently washed my face until Trippie's messy ass handwriting was off of me.

Once I finally got all of the sharpie off of me, and got my makeup on, we were on the ground and getting ready to get off. Me and Jah were basically ready, everyone else was trying to get their stuff together. Trippie was even more unlucky.

"Shit. Where's my dildo?" Asia asked.

"what in the absolute hell did you just say" Jah laughed.

"Where's my damn dildo?! I know you have it, Stokeley! You always on some weird shit!" She accused.

"I would never touch YOUR dildo. Your pussy is too friendly for me. It invites everyone in" Stokeley joked. Jah put his arm around Stokeley and started to laugh at his dumbass joke.

Asia just flipped them off, then continued looking. Once she found it, she just put it back in her bag and followed everyone off of the plane. We all went to a limousine that Trippie had bought for us, I was still getting used to this rich ass life, but it seemed like Pearl was MADE for this.

When we got inside, we basically sat in silence until we got to Trippie's house in Ohio. He had MULTIPLE. This nigga is about to drive me crazy.