2

Jimin

       I just wake up from my sleep and I went to my bathroom to do my morning routine. I fell really lonely well it's not like I'm leaving alone I live with my friends more like my family suga  hyung,j-hope hyung and my cute kookie. We live together for all of our lives because we don't have parents,we meet in the orphanage and we study in Same school after graduation we rented a apartment for four of us. I work in the café,suga hyung work as producer in jinhit, j-hope hyung work in Kim's corporation and kookie don't work because his boyfriend want him to be with him 24/7 so he is now workless and moved in with him. J-hope hyung also moved in with his boyfriend and now it's only suga hyung and me I know he also wants to live with his boyfriend but he don't like me leaving alone so he is stuck with until I find myself a man. I fell like a burden to him.
   So now I'm getting ready to go to the café  . After getting ready I went out of my room to the kitchen and made myself and suga hyung breakfast well hyung is not a morning person and I don't want to die. when I was cooking I saw someone came in to the kitchen from the corner of my eyes and  it was Jin hyung
      "Good morning hyung"I said with a smile he returned the smile and said 'good morning'."what are you making chim" he asked me."I'm making pancakes hyung" I said and I added"hyung can suga hyung walk"I asked teasingly he blushed little " of course he can walk I did not go hard yesterday"he said
        "Jin will  you stop embarrassing me" suga hyung said while coming in to the kitchen, his face looks like a tomato."baby I just said the truth and it's not like you don't like"Jin hyung said with a smirk."Jin if you don't shut up you will not have any ass for month"suga hyung announced"b-baby y-you know I was joking right you can't do this to me"Jin hyung said and his face looks funny." Ok of course I can do that so keep quiet".
         "Hyung's come on breakfast is ready"I said and they both came and we started eating our breakfast. While eating Jin hyung asked "chim tonight you have any program" " no hyung".
         "Why? hyung"I asked him ." Well chim your still single right" he asked and I nodded." So chim you see my friend is also single and searching for a partner and you are perfectly his type so I informed to him about u and arranged a blind date for you with him so tonight can you come to the club by 7:00"he asked.
           I don't know what to say I really don't want to go but I can't disappoint hyung." But I don't know anything about him hyung what if he is a killer or rapeist?" I  don't want to die in the young age."chim don't worry I know him since I was like five and trust me I don't choose some idiot as your date please just meet him one time and you know". I thought for a moment, well I think it's not a big deal it is just a date right." Ok hyung I will see you guys in the club"I said.
             "Ok chim don't forget 7:00 and I will leave now I need to go to the company"." But I can't come I am still sleepy"suga hyung said " it's ok baby you don't need to come and take care of yourself. Bye"
           " Ok hyung I will leave to the café.bye" I said and left to work.

         ▪️〰️▪️〰️▪️〰️▪️〰️▪️〰️▪️
    After Work

    I just came from the work and went to kitchen to get some water and I saw note in the fridge.

          'hi chim I went to jin house 
          So don't forget to come to the                   Club by 7:00 .l know you will
           Be hungry so I made some    
            Cookies and get ready like
           a  Prince.See you in the club'

        Bye~

  I looked at the time and it's 5:30 so I went to get ready for the date. I don't know how my date looks.what if he doesn't like me?.what if he is coming to the date by force?..

At club

  When I enter the club they are so many people.some is dancing, some is drinking. I went to the bar to drink while waiting. I looked around the club,if I can see my friends.
   While looking around I saw someone who looks like taehyung, kookie's boyfriend.when he saw me he told the other about my arrival. I also saw unknown man talking with them well look like the are fighting by seeing there face. But I can't see the unknown man face.
    When he turn around ' oh my fucking good he looks like a devil in disguise '  I can't take my eyes off of him.he look fucking sexy. I wish he is my date.but come on he look like a total snack and of course he will have some on in his life.
     Even if single he can get any one by his look, so there is no chance he even look at me
      I choked on my drink when he looks at my direction,I kept staring at until his eyes meet mine and I can't look away. His eyes look like ice but when he sees mine his eyes soften a little. And he came to my direction without breaking the eye contact, while looking at him I can't help but blush a little.
   " Hey you must be jimin right?" The devil asked me ' mm devil I like the name'  hearing his voice my heart beats ten time faster."y-yes I-I'm          j-jimin" I mentally cursed myself for shuttering. The devil smirk's while seeing my reaction."well jimin I'm m/n and your date for tonight"devil says .'oh God I wish tonight wouldn't end' .
        "O-oh n-nice to m-meet you Mr. m/n" I said"oh please don't call me mister I feel like old man"he said and he took a seat beside me and says "and you look so cute "he says I blush a little"T-thank you you to look handsome"I said to him.
          I fell like my body is on fire when he looks at me like he did not eat in years and I'm his food.well I not complaining I love to be his food,even  I loose my verginity to him. I wish he could be mine.