6

Jimin pov:

We are in the living room because both of us are hungry and waiting for the food to be delivered, right now we just watching some random movie

I'm just wearing his shirt and a boxer and he is showing off his upper body by only wearing sweatpants, I just don't know how to control my hormones right now without making him fuck me hard.

I lay my head on his chest with his arms around me securely, I'm mostly laying on top of him. I just want to be like this for my entire life in his arms safe and sound. I snuggle my face in his chest which made him look at me.

"Are you ok baby." He ask me with his hand stroking my head.

"I'm fine."I said looking up at his eyes.

He lean down and place a soft kiss on my nose. I shake my head and pout my lips for a kiss. He chuckles and give me little kiss in my lip. I want more so I placed my hand on the back of his neck and pushed forward.

He moves me to sit on his lap with his arm around my waist and hand on my cheeks. The kiss gets more hot and intense.

He kiss me down my jawline and started to make new mark on my neck.he bites on my sweet spot making me moan lightly.

"Baby what do you want"he whispers in my ears and bit it afterwards.

"You" I said breathlessly.

He started to unbutton my(his) shirt while kissing me down on my chest before he could take the shirt the door bell rings making us or mostly m/n annoyed

"Let's ignore it"he says and about to kiss me but I stopped him.

"I'm hungry oppa" I said while rubbing my bare stomach.

"Oh you're the one to start and I will be the one to suffer. Not good" he says with a light pout."it's ok if my baby want's to eat but don't think I will go soft on you next  because it's will not be your first time" he warned me with a smirk on his face.

I become flustered by his comment and get up to stand on my feet. He also got up and went to open the door before giving me a kiss on my forehead.

As I was wondering around the living room I don't know what is taking him this long so I went to check out.

When I went near I saw the delivery man is flirting with my oppa I don't like him touching what is mine. I was about to shout at him but my oppa did that for me.

"I want you out of my property with in five seconds and I will talk to the manager about your behaviour" m/n
Warned in the cold voice that I myself shiver and what can the man do he ran out without looking back.

When m/n turn around his eyes meet mine and the coldness disappeared and replace with soft and carrying.

"Come on baby let's eat you must be hungry"he said and walk us to the dinning room.

*TIME SKIP*

After we both finished eating we went to bed as I fell so tired and just want to sleep. I went out of the bathroom finishing my night routine.m/n was lying on the bed already so I went to the bed and laid beside him turning around my back facing him.

When I close my eyes a hand sneaked around my waist pulling closer to the hard cheat.

"Good night Princes" he whispered in my ear and kissing it afterwards.

"Good night oppa"  I said and went to my dream land.