4

M/n pov

I decided to take jimin to my house because I know that bitch will not be there and also jmin's apartment is 30min away from the club so I can't wait that long.when we entered the car with him in the passenger seat and me on the driver seat I know we are moving fast as I don't want this to be a one night thing the moment I saw him I want him to be mine forever during the car ride we can't Keep our hands still well more like me.
"Are you sure you want to to this I mean it is not like I don't want it just I want you to be comfortable while doing this because we just met and we can just watch a movie and cuddle in my room and get to know each other"I said softly. I don't want to stop what is going to happen but I want him to be happy and I don't want him to regret this later"no I think we can continue from were we left in park but if you want to stop--"I cut him off before he finish"what no no I will definitely love to fuck the hell out of you but I don't want you to regret it later baby"I said in the fast speed and I just realized what I said'you fucker' I hit myself internally and I slightly embarrassed what he thinks of that when I saw him he is blushing mess and he look cute as fuck"no I would love if you do that"he whispered to himself mostly but I clearly hear it and I fast the speed of my car to get to my house fastly and when I reach the gate of my house the the security open the door and I parked the car in front of the entrance and fastly open my door and went to open the door for jimin and lead him to the the living room of the house and after entering the living room I pushed him on the couch and get on the top of with my knees on the both side his waist and kissed him hungrily while taking his both hand and pined it above his head,he moaned in my mouth. with one hand holding his hands and with the other hand I roamed around his body,I continued to kiss his jawline and to his neck leaving marks with my hand movie under the shirt to touch his hard buds and to play with it while I do he kept moaning and whimpering my name.
I lifted him up with me to move to my room we did not to stop the kissing on the way, we entered the room and I close and locked the door and I let him stand while I take my coat and shirt leaving my upper body exposed to him sitting on the edge of the bed.

Jimin pov

I just stand here not knowing what to do he really look like a sex devil with his upper body exposed to me I can't take my eyes of his hard chest and well built six pack"like what you see"he asked me with the most sexy voice I have ever heard and I can't help but blush"oh my baby is blushing"he said in a teasing tone. suddenly his eyes became darker and clouded by lust I become nervous
"Strip" that one word made my body get goosebumps and my stomach doing flip flops"what"I asked him with nervously"strip"he said in more demanding and dominant voice than before.i slowly took my shirt and pants off leaving in my boxers "take that to"he said I took that off without saying anything and fully exposed to him and I fell embarrassed of my body what if he don't like my body think as fat or to skinny and I covered my body lightly with my hands with my head facing the floor. I heard footsteps and a pair of leg Infront of me a hand lifted my head and made look up and I met with two brown eyes which looked at me with lust and little worries"Princess please don't hesitate and hide your body from me because it is the masterpiece of world and I'm going to make it mine tonight.so don't hide from me and don't let anyone touch it, do you understand Princess" he asked waiting for my answer I nodded my head and said"yes oppa" "good Princess"and he kissed my lips with so much softness and the kiss slowly turned into a heated and intense he carried me to the bed and me lay on the bed and got top of me he kissed down my neck leaving more marks,he started to play with one of my sensitive nipple with his hand while sucking the other with his lips
His hand went to my member which is leaking with pre cum and started to stroke it slowly this feel so special and I think even if we don't be together I won't regret this and I am going to lose my v-card to the devil.i don't realise he removed his pants and boxers.
I gasped when he kissed me on my entrance"ahh"some thing wet enters me and feels so good my hand hold his hair and move deeper in to my hole.he slide one finger in to my hole I feels uncomfortableness with little pain"relax Princess"m/n says to me and I try to control my breathing after relaxing I feel another finger enters he moves them slowly in scissor motion"AHH~"I moan loudly when his hand hit a particular spot after hearing my moan he add two more fingers and move it in the fast phase"AHH OPPA I'M CUMM--"before I could cum he took his fingers out and I whine "oppa I was about---"he cut me off by kissing me hungrily.
He then kissed my check lightly and asked" are you ready Princess" I nod my head he peack my lips and he enters his head of his leanth I gasp at the pain I fell like ripped I hold his arms tightly he whispers sweet words to me "do you want oppa to stop Princess" he ask in concern I shake my head"just be gentle""of course" he enters me fully and wait for me to adjust. tears flow down to my cheeks m/n wipes tears in my cheek and kiss my nose "move" I said after some times he moves so slowly in me and I start to fell plusher
"Please faster" I said he takes his full length out leaving his head inside my hole"what are--"he forced his leanth in directly hitting my prostate,he kept moving with inhuman speed hitting my prostate with every thrust"AHH- GOD DON'T STOP AHH" I moaned loudly"Princess your so tight"he groan near my lips and kisses me.
"AHH daddy~"I moan and kissed his neck to leave some mark to show everyone one that he is also mine.
He suddenly picked up his phase is that even possible"what did you call me"he growl and move my both legs to his shoulder to get better position
"daddy~ahh harder"he slow down his speed"no daddy faster"I asked desperately "then moan loudly Princess I want to hear you call me daddy"he said in deep voice that sent shiver down my spine"AHH PLEASE-- AHH --DADDY FASTER"I moan loudly as he moves faster and deeper after few thrust I feel myself nearing my climax"AHH daddy I'm going to cumm"I said between the moan "cum for me baby"with one deep thrust we both came together, me on my stomach and his abs with him came inside me.he pulls out and lay beside me and pull me closer to his chest with his arms wrapped around me safely.
"Jimin"he called me softly and I reply with hum"I like you jimin"he confess to me,I think my heart is going to explode with happiness"I know we just meet and if you want to take it slow I ok with it but please don't leave me"he pleaded and tighten his arms around me"who said I'm going to leave you and I also like you so please you don't leave me"I said looking directly into his eyes. Suddenly his eyes look at me with slight guilty,I don't know why.
"Jimin I need to say you something"he said looking serious I don't know why but suddenly I felt nervous"what is it" I asked looking at him confused"I-i am--"he looks nervous and it makes me more nervous he took a deep breath"jimin I need to tell you some thing but after hearing that don't hate me please and hear my explanation Princess please and I can't hide this fro you"he said to me fastly I don't know what to say so I just nod my head "jimin I already

Have fiance".
---------------------------------------------------------

A/n
Sorry for the horrible smut this is my first time writing it