3

3rd pov

      M/n just stared at jimin as he look cute and sexy at the same time when he notices the little pink stain in jimin's cheeks and shuttering voice it make some things in his body that did not happen before with anyone.
    When the guys said to him about the date.he thought that he can ask the person for one night thing but when he saw jimin,he don't know what happened but want the younger to himself,no one should see him inappropriate.he will have jimin by any the cost,even if he want to spend millions of dollars.
   "So jimin how old are you,I think you must be younger than me"m/n asked "w-well I'm 22"jimin said"well I'm 25 so you should call me hyung"m/n said"but I don't want you to call me that" m/n added.jimin looked at in confusion "then how should I call you"jimin asked.
      "I want you to call me.."m/n went near jimin ear and whispered"..oppa"
That sent shiver down jimin's body and he blushed madly,"o-oh o-ok"jimin shuttered "ok what jagi"m/n whisper sexyly near his ears.
   "Ok o-oppa"jimin said shyly while looking down in the hope to cover  his face but m/n know that he is blushing"so do you want talk here are we can go for a walk. what do you say baby"m/n asked with a smile.
  "O-oh oppa w-we can go for a walk, b-because here is so loud"jimin said cutely while looking up at him,and m/n want his baby in his arms forever"ok then let's get going baby"m/n said by leading the way out of the club.

  *********
At park

After getting out of the club the two men's started walking to the near by park that was mentioned by jimin, they take about each other of likes and dislikes.
Jimin gets to know that m/n work in the choi corporation and he has a younger sibling who studies in US and he lives alone in the house and so on .
M/n comes to know that jimin lives with suga and works in the café and also his parents death in the car crash.jimin likes chocolate ice cream and so on
  "So jimin do you have any relationship before"m/n asked to his angle"no I was single from birth"jimin replayed"but do you had any relationship before"jimin added"well I --"m/n ringtone cuts there conversation.

M/n pov

When I was speaking to my angel the stupid ringtone cuts our conversation. I took the phone to see who is the idiot when I see the id I just want to kill that bitch, I excuse myself from jimin and went some distance to attend the call ,I just want to cut the call and talk to my baby but this bitch would continue to call until I attend it

Call📱

M/n: hello.
Sana:oppa where are you I'm in your house.
M/n: that's none of your business and leave my house.
Sana:oppa don't take to me like that and I'm your wife.
M/n:how many times I have to tell you you will never be my wife.
Sana:I don't care what do you say come home fast I'm waiting for you.
M/n:I will not come home tonight,I will be staying with namjoon.
Sana: but I will be leaving to Busan tomorrow morning and I can't see you for 2 weeks.
M/n:I don't car so just leave my place
Sana:ok.but can I borrow your card.
M/n:you bitch you already spend millions of dollars for your shitty things and when I come to know that you spend the night there by fucking your friend I will kill you with my one hand.

And I cut the call after that. Seriously I need to get rid of the bitch, last time when I went for the business trip she fucked some one in MY room in MY bed and I renovated my room by her.

By taking a deep breath I went to take to my angel.

Jimin pov

I think I'm going to die,omg he is really awesome. I just feel like my heart is going to come out of my chest. just as I wished him to be my date and I want to give Jin hyung a bone crashing huge, when we were talking someone had to call him.
When he was attending a call I just started at his back and someone bumped into me I see a man just tow or three years older than me.
"Hey sweetie what are you doing alone,do you need company for the night"the stranger asked me while his hand about to touch my shoulder.
"Excuse me but can I take my husband back" a voice came from my back by taking me in there arms and the person is none other than my devil while he keeps glaring at the man I can't stop staring at him,he look so hot when he is mad and I feel safe in his arms.
"I'm so sorry sir I don't know he is taken" the stranger apologies and run away.m/n looks down at me with his left arm still around my wrist I looked in his eyes,he looks at me with softness,adoreness and most important......love
"I said before baby your mine so don't let any touch you.ok" he asked me with dominant voice but his eyes are soft and I just nodded.
His eyes fell on my lips and again meet my eyes I too looked at his lips and it looks so tasty and I just want to eat them for the rest of my life. without my knowing I leaned forward to touch his lips.when my lips touch his I fell the world stop to me and he don't do anything and just freezes in his place .
I came to my realisation and move back fastly, I feel embarrassed what he will think of me.what if he think of me as slut, I just kissed him in our first meeting omg what if he leaves me here and don't contact me again I don't want to lose him. I'll keep thinking until m/n pulls me to his chest with his one hand around my wrist and other hand on my check and pull me in to a deep kiss I don't know what to do my eyes widen and I just freeze.
After a few seconds I came to my mind and kiss him back with my arms around his neck.he move his face to the left and kiss me more intensely his hand move to my ass and Squiz it roughly, I gasp at the sudden felling he takes that chance to move his tongue in to my mouth and fight for the Dominican of course he wins, after some time he pull away and both of us are panting for air he leans his forehead on mine.
"I think we should stop here are else I can't control myself"he said to me with his eyes full of lust and I don't know were this sudden confidence came but I said it out loud "what if I don't want you to control"with that being said he kissed me with more intense and dominance.
I guess today is given to be a long night it's not that I'm complaining.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/n
Sorry if there is any mistakes and next chapter is going to be a smut😊