Who?

I came home. My father wasn't in our house.

Where else could he possibly be?

Anyways, I'm alone. Again.

I used to love being alone. But now, it's different. I hate this feeling. I've been alone for a long long time. I don't wanna lose another person in my life again. It could drive me mad.

I drove by this bar where me and Lucy used to hang out. There's this band called Over October. I really don't like their music because of someone who recommended this band to me left me.

They played their song "Wait". The song hits me hard. Smashed through my heart like it's just a a mirror that can easily be cracked. Just like when Lucy left me.

"Waiting someone who'll never be yours.
It sounds stupid bizarre but you stay a little more.

Yes, you wait."

I did. It makes me sound crazy. It been months but Lucy is still the one I've been looking for.

I was drinking my beer when someone texted me.

"Polo? Your dad..."

...

I accidentally dropped my phone.

I felt like my time stopped. I cannot hear my own scream. I cannot hear my own cry.

I drove by the hospital as fast as I can.

When I got there. He was gone...

I began to run away.

I stopped driving. I stopped by the road.

I was asking myself.

"Why is this happening to me?"

I drove again.

I drove directly unto a bridge's ledge.

I woke up I was at the hospital bed again.

I wanted to kill myself because probably my mom and my dad's gonna be reunited again. I wanna be with them but at the same time I wanna be with Lucy.

The doctor said

"Polo, right?"

"Yes sir."

"The bridge where you crashed your car..."

"Mmhmm?"

"You know Lucy, right?"

"Uhhh... yes sir. Why?? Is she here?? Or... is she gone?"

"No, It's where Lois died. It's where they crashed."

(I remember the time where I thought I saved Lucy from jumping over the ledge. I remember when I held her hand real tight...)

"Oh, yes sir. I didn't know."

"You passed out not because of the car crash."

"Why sir?"

"Your heart is enlarged. It can be permanent or it can be temporary. It can be enlarged more if you don't take care of it. It can kill you, Polo."

(I was a little happy but more sad because I was afraid I'm never gonna see Lucy before I go with my Mom and my Dad.)

4 weeks later I got out of the hospital. I got my father's ashes. He said if he and mom died. They want their ashes to be thrown at the highest peak in the county so that nobody can step on their body and they could spread out to watch over me.

For me to have guidance for my adventure.

Before I go there I tried to visit the wall where Lucy and I wrote something.

I was hoping she'd notice my writings.

I saw the writings on the wall increased and I feel like I wanna know all of this people. There's this guy called Pao. He says there that before he dies, he wants to say goodbye to his Mom. Then there's this girl, Dani. She says there that before she dies, she wants to be the happiest woman alive, then this guy "J?" replied to her but I can't really read what he wrote there but I think it really is something. It's kinda blurry or erased.

Something caught my eye. It's Lucy's

She replied to mine

"miss you. xx"

My hope wasn't gone. It means that she's in this side of the town somewhere. I gotta start finding her but I gotta spread my mom and dad's ashes first.

I got there. I climbed the highest peak.

I was spreading their ashes.

I said

"Wherever you are mom and dad. I'll see you really soon but first help me find Lucy. Guide me wherever I go--"

"You mean, guide us right? Don't be selfish, fucker."

I looked back.

It was...