Who are you talking about?

Nina's POV

I wake up to the sound of the birds chirping. Who needs an alarm clock when you have a pet bird that WONT SHUT UP? Heres the thing, I love being a princess don't get me wrong but when your moms wont stop nagging you about finding a boy to marry is hard. Even though they're both lesbians, I haven't told then that I'm Pan.

I sit up and rub my eyes, I finally find my glasses fixing the blur of my eyesight. I brush my hair out and slip on my slippers. I put on my light jacket over my nightgown and I walk to the breakfast hall.

"Nina, you're late." Mom (Carol) said a bit more sternly than she usually talks.

"And why are you wearing your glasses? Mazzara should've left them on the bedside table." Momma ( Dana ) said.

"Mom, Momma. As you know I CAN'T SEE." I said sitting down in my chair.

"She has a point" Mom said and Momma agreed.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Mom asked eating a piece of her watermelon.

"Hang out with Seb, and Ricky. Like I usually do."

They both looked at eachother and laughed. I lifted the glass of water to my face about to take a sip.

"Which one is your boyfriend?"

I chocked on my water. "W-WHAT- I erm. What? Mom, Seb is gay. Also Ricky is bi. Which means hes not gay but BESIDES the point. No way! Just friends!" They both laughed and we went back to eating.

When I got back up to my room, Mazzara, Seb and I's butler gave me my contacts.

"Thank you Ben." I said politely and he smiled back.

"You know, Your mothers are very worried about you. Well you're 17 and your birthday is soon. If you don't find anyone by the time you are 18. Well it will be a forced marriage. Princess Nina-"

I stopped him.

"You can call me Nini. 'nina' is too formal." He nodded. "Nini, as much as i'd like to see you as queen, I want you to have a king, or queen by your side that YOU love."

"Thanks Ben. You can go check on Seb, I'll get ready." He nodded again and left.

I walk over to my huge closet and try to find something to wear. But thats when I remembered. I walk over to the dark corner of the closet and find just a regular shirt and jeans, with a flannel. Princess Ashlyn from the South lended them to me.

I pair it with some combat boots and I left my room.

Of course walking down the hallway to Sebs room was very hard. Hence I'm not supposed to be seen without a dress on.

I knock on the door to Sebs room and it immediately opened.

"Carlos! Whats u- hi Nini....get in here!" He pulled me into his room and we sat down on his bed.

"Whats up my second-in-command?" I asked smiling. He looked me up and down in disgust. "Sweetie, you look like Ashlyn... and gina.." He whispered the last name out.

I look at him, confused. "What?" He shook his head and turned away. "I didn't say anything" He said and I stood up and grabbed him, I stared into his big blue eyes which honestly I can see why Carlos sneaks out all the time from the West Side to meet up with him. His eyes were filled with worry. "Sorry Nin's, I can't say." He said and I almost slapped him. I furrowed my eyebrows and he cracked.

"fINe! As you know Carlos is from the West Kingdom and hes bestfriends with Gina. Like you and me." I looked at him and slightly let go. "Well he sent me a picture of her a couple of days ago." I almost jumped for his phone.

"Geez girl! Why do you care so much?" He asked. "Is she cute? I've never seen her or heard about her! Is she smart? Kind? Loyal?"

Seb laughed and showed me the picture.

"Geez Nini, you're blushinggggg"

I laughed and looked at the picture one last time.

"I want to meet her. I'm going to meet her." I said and Seb looked at me. "What do you mean?"

"Don't tell my moms. I'm sneaking out. Tonight- well maybe not tonight maybe like the break of dawn. Say I'm sick or something!"

He nodded and smiled, then there was a knock on the door.

"WHO IS IT?" Seb asked.

"Hey Seb, is Nina in there? She needs to speak with her mothers.." Mazara said.

"Shoot. Uh I need a dress." I said and Seb pointed to his closet.

As I got dressed I thought about what I was going to do. I'm going to meet her, and I WILL bond the two kingdoms.

=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=

a/n Hope you like this chapter, also the chapters will most likely be really long so yeahhhhh

822 words