Chapter 14

AN
333 reads! Omg YAS! I love you guys and this chapter is dedicated to my slay twin camdallasismybaae She writes amazing books so please read them aswell. Okay here's chapter 14!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caroline's POV:
It was a bright sunny morning and it's summer! I'm now 14 and today we're going on tour with some group called MAGCON.
I jumped out of bed and took a shower. I did the morning stuff and Lizzie, Mark, and I are still neighbors and best friends. Josh, Alex, Nick, and I still keep in touch and best friends but, they moved away when we were 7.

I put on some jeans and a red 5SOS shirt because Luke, Michael, Calum, and Ashton got famous. We are now closer than ever though. We're like brother and sister. All 4 of them but, I haven't seen them in 3 years.

I brushed my long brown hair and put a headband on. I put my hair in a side braid and slipped on some combat boots. I grabbed my luggage and carry on. After 4th grade, the guys took me out of school and put me in online school because of bullying.

I got more shy and haven't made a new friend since kindergarten. I walk down stairs and put my stuff in the car. I walk back inside. "Morning baby girl" dad said walking down. "Morning dad! Where are the rest of the guys?"
"Getting ready. By the way we're going to eat on the plane." I nodded and sat on the couch and watched tv.

Let's catch up. I don't see Lia anymore because she broke up with Jc then moved. Andrea and Kian are still dating. Jenn and I are still loners. Andrea and Jenn still live 5 minutes away and are always there when I need a girl day.

"Let's go people!" Jc said walking down with the others. "Sam, where is your stuff?" I asked. "I put it in the car last night and I want food." All of us got in the car and it was dad driving, Trevor in the passenger, Jc and Kian in the middle row, then Sam and I in the back row.
~~~~Skip to When They Land~~~~~~
We just landed and I was nervous. I have to meet a bunch of guys that I don't know and I'm shy. Not a good combination. We are in Hawaii right now for the first stop and it's beautiful. Wow. We get in a cab and go to the hotel. I find out the room arrangements.
Room 1: Sam, Nash, Cameron, and I. Omg who are these people. At least I have Sam and we have the whole hotel floor to ourselves.
Room 2: Hayes, Carter, Ricky (dad)
Room 3: Jacob, 2 Jacks, Taylor
Room 4: Trevor, Shawn, Connor, Kian
Room 5: Matt, Aaron, Jc

We got to our hotel rooms and unpacked. "are you okay?" Sam asked. "I'm fine just nervous, the last time I made a friend I was 6." I said looking down. Sam just hugged me. "It will be okay and they will love you okay?" I nodded. "Thanks."
We heard a knock and here are my new room mates for a year.