Chapter 20

A.N. Okay so, OMG! 636 reads! That's crazy! I also need Ideas but, I love you guys!!! 😊💁

Caroline's POV:

We got into the limo coming back from the hotel and I'm really nervous. "Are you okay? You have been smiling like your that cat from Alice in Wonderland." Matt said. "I'm perfect." They all gave me weird looks and continued to go on their phones.

I kept on what I was wearing for the date and no one knows yet. "I'm so excited!" I don't really care to keep it a secret because hiding is just being stupid. "Okay so, what's going on." Cam asked while Sam was in the bathroom. Nash was listening sitting across from us. "I'm going on a date with a guy I met in Hawaii!" I said. "OMG CARA GOT HERSELF A BOYFRIEND!" Nash screamed. "SHE WHAT?!" Sam said coming out of the bathroom. "Sam calm down. It's just a date." I said. "Your not going." He said. "Sam come on please!" I said. "No." He said. "Fine, I'm going for a walk." I said leaving.
I started to walk around when I saw a little girl and boy on the street crying. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked kneeling down to their height. "We lost our mom in the crowd." The girl said. "Do you have any siblings?" They nodded. "His name is Jc Castillo." I nodded. "I know where he is, by the way my name is Caroline but, call me Cara." I said with a smile. "I'm Jaylen and I'm 7. That's Joe Felix he's 5." I nodded I picked up Joe (btw not their real ages just for the story and idk if I spelled it wrong.) and put him on my hip while holding Jaylens hand.

I walked to the hotel and knocked on Jc door. "I have a delivery!" I said through the door. He opened the door and his eyes went wide. "Omg what are they doing here?" He said hugging them. "I found them on the side of the road because they lost your mom." He nodded. He called his mom and she thanked me. She got here and took them. I got a call from Chris. "Hey Chris, Sam won't let me date anyone." I said with a sigh. "I actually found out we have a signing tonight so, no worries." He said. "Thanks Chris! I feel so bad and I got to go. Bye." I said hanging up and walking in my room.

"He told the other guys." Nash said. Great, I thought they wouldn't go this far. "Oh my gosh, but it's their choice. They get to chose who I date I guess. I don't know!" I said laying on the bed. "Cara, It's really your choice." Cam said. Then Matt came out of the bathroom. "Yeah." He said. "Why are you in here?" I asked. "You don't love me." He said fake crying. I just rolled my eyes. "Anyways, Chris had to go and do a signing anyways so, we couldn't have gone on a date anyways." I said.

Just then a group of protective and angry boys entered. It was Sam, Jc, Kian, and Connor. "Why didn't you tell us and your not aloud to date anyways." Jc said. "Guys, you can meet him later if you want. Anyways I kinda wanted to be friends anyways." I said. "Still we don't want you to date boys at all. You can start dating after your married." Connor said. "I agree with Connor." Kian and Sam said. "You guys realize that is impossible right?" I said. "Exactly." Sam said. There was a knock on the door and I got up and got it. "Cara!" "Chris! This is Nash, Cam, Sam, Connor, Kian, And Jc." They shook hands and stuff. "Okay and by the way I'm the next floor down." He said hugging me. "Okay bye!" I said as he walked out. "Just remember, you can start dating after your married." They said leaving besides Sam.