Chapter 16

A.N. Thank you so much for 380 reads! 👌

Caroline's POV:
I woke up at 6 like normal and turned off my alarm. I made sure not to wake up the boys. I walked to the bathroom and did my morning stuff. I French braided my hair to the side and put a bow on the bottom. I put on a Tyler Oakley shirt with some jeans shorts that go to my knees. I put on some white vans and walked out of the bathroom. It was 6:15 and decided to text everyone. We were all night owls and early birds.

Caroline: Good morning bæ squad
Alex: Morning!
Nick: Morning dorks
Lizzie: I'm eating a donut
Josh: I'm eating a burger
Mark: Josh what's wrong with you? ^
Caroline: I'm waiting for people to wake up :/
Josh: I'm out of ketchup
Lizzie: how are you always eating but still are skinny
Josh: That is not my job
Alex: OMG DRAKE AND JOSH
Nick: YOU GIVE ME HEADACHES
Lizzie: HUG ME BROTHA!
Mark: Lizzie, come to my room so we can all Skype!
Lizzie: NO I AM WATCHING PPL
Caroline: They're waking up! See you guys later!

"Good morning Caroline." All 3 of them said. "Morning." I said. We all met up with everyone down stairs and ate at the hotel. I sat next to Sam and Hayes. Hayes is cute. Omg no stop! We prayed then ate pancakes. We got up and went to the room where the event was. "Hey dad can I go to the mall please. I just want to look and be myself."
He nodded. "Just be safe!" He said with a smile. I hugged him and walked to the mall. The mall was the next block over so, about a minute walk.

I walked into a bunch of stores and decided to get some lunch. I was waiting in line for Chick-fl-a and ate then threw away my trash. I was walking when I saw 4 guys. "Luke?" He turned around and hugged me followed by the other guys. "Omg I missed you guys!" I said. "We did too! Wow you grew up a lot!" Luke said. "Can I get another picture with you guys so it's updated. We took a picture and I walked back to the hotel. So far, this day was great!"