Chapter 4

Caroline's POV:
All the guys and I got to the park. Kian pushed me on the swings and I jumped! "That was so much fun!" I said. Dad helped me go on the monkey bars too.
The guys took a break and went on their phones for a break. I was on the opposite side of the park running around pretending to be an airplane until I ran into someone. "Hey watch it freak!" Some girl said. "I'm sorry, I'm Caroline." I said with a smile. "Eww no." Okay then. I just went to the swings instead and pushed all by myself. I was full of energy so, I went on the monkey bars. I saw a girl about my age fall off. I ran over to her. "Hey are you okay?" I asked helping her up. "I'm fine. My name's Lizzie Roberts!" She said. "I'm Caroline but, everyone calls me Cara." I said with a smile. "We should see who can get to the swings first!" I nodded in agreement. We ran to the swings but, both ran into a pole. We fell on the ground and looked at each other. We just started rolling everywhere laughing while people gave us dirty looks. We got up and went on the slide. "Hey Cara look over there!" She said. I looked and saw a boy with brown hair sitting alone in the sandbox. We ran over to him and sat down. "Hi I'm Lizzie and this is Caroline." Lizzie said. "Hi I'm Mark. Mark Hemmings." We smiled and we played in the sandbox for awhile. Soon enough it was about lunch time at least I think. "I'm hungry!" All 3 of us said at the same time.
We just laughed though. I met Lizzie and Mark's parents and they were really nice. I guess dad saw because he introduced himself to their parents. "Caroline, it's time to go home!" Dad said. I hugged Lizzie and Mark and grabbed dad's hand. "I finally made friends!" I said. "Yes you did and I'm proud." Dad said and hugged me. We went to the guys and went to go eat. We went to Taco Bell and ate. We got home and sat on the couch. "Who were your friends at the park?" Jc asked. "Their names were Lizzie Roberts and Mark Hemmings." I said with a smile. "Cool!" Kian said. "Well, what do we do now?" I asked. "How about we go to the mall?" Connor says. Connor and JC decided to go with me while Dad and Kian stayed home. We got there and it was empty. We went into a bunch of stores but, we were just looking.
Ricky's POV:
Kian and I got Caroline's room ready while they went to the mall. It had a white dresser, 3 bean bags, a bed with a lite blue comforter, a body length mirror, and a pink, blue, and purple mixed board so, she can put pictures on it. We got her an iPod and a slide up phone. What? She's 5 not 15. Just as we finished we heard the door open and close. We see Caroline come in and she has big eyes. "Thank you so much!! I love it!" She said. She hugged all of us.
Caroline's POV:
I loved my new room. I thanked all the guys and after they left I took a shower. I got out and put on some pj's. Kian, being the hair expert he is, put my hair in braided pig tails. I thanked him and skipped dinner because I was to tired and not hungry. I hopped in bed. The guys told me goodnight and my eyes got heavier and I fell asleep.