Chapter 17

Martha's P.O.V:)

"We're home!" Tristan shouted at the top of his voice.

"And we're not deaf" Mercy laughed.

"Not yet" Keely giggled.

"So how did the band meeting go?" I asked as Brad came and sat with when my phone went off.

'You were tagged in a tweet'

There are some rumours about me and @Martha_Court dating...
Well I'm happy to say that these rumours are true:)
Thanks to everyone who's been so supportive:)

"Aw Brad" I smiled giving him a hug.

"Mad" Keely laughed.

"Excuse me?" Brad laughed.

"Your ship name, Mad" She laughed.

"Ohhh" I laughed. "I ship Mad" I giggled.

"Me too" Brad laughed kissing me.

"What's for tea?" Lottie asked "I'm starving!"

"Chip shop?" Connor asked.

Connor came round to everyone individually and asked them what they wanted before putting the orders into his phone.

"Martha?" He asked.

"Um, I'll have some chips please" I said, I saw Brad and Keely look at me relieved I had ordered something.

Brad had gone with Connor to the chip shop so it was me, Mercy, Keely, Lottie, Tris and James. My phone was going crazy with notifications on Twitter. I started scrolling through the notifications, I felt kind of popular but then I came to the bad part, the hate. Message after message of fans raging about me and Brad. Everyone hated me. Lottie leant over to look at the messages.

"Don't listen to them" She said trying to reassure me.

"It's fine, I'm fine" I said trying to smile. "I'm gonna go get a drink does anyone want anything?"

"I'm fine" Lottie said.

"No thanks" Mercy said.

"I'm good" Tristan said.

"We're fine as well" Keely said looking at James.

"Ok I'll be back in a minute." I said walking out.

My phone was still going off and all I saw was teenage girls being nasty. I went into the kitchen and started to look properly through the messages.

'Brad deserves so much better!'

'What a slag! I hate her so much!'

'It won't last... I mean look at her'

'She's not even pretty! I wouldn't say she's thin either, she looks like a bitch!'

There were so many more but I couldn't bare to read them. I broke down in the kitchen on the floor in floods of tears, luckily the TV was turned up quite loud so no one could here me but I was a mess. I was sat on floor looking down at my phone when Tristan walked in.

"Martha? Are you ok?" He asked as he came and sat beside me. I didn't want to speak to anyone so I just passed him my phone. He looked down at the phone then back at me, he stood up and pulled me up with him.

"Look, this always happens it happens to everyone who dates a dude in a band but the worst thing you can do is let it get to you." He smiled.

"Well what else am I supposed to do? I'm sorry but you can tell me it's ok as many times as you want but it's not ok is it" I said raising my voice slightly as I ran to the bathroom as it was the only room in the house a lock on the door. I got to the bathroom shut the door, locked it and collapsed onto the floor. I knew it wouldn't be long until Brad got back but I didn't want to see anyone.