NEW STUDENT

“Dear students, you have two months left to prepare for your exams,” announced Ms Mahika.

Mahika ma’am was a lady of high values. With intelligence, beauty and discipline, she was an impeccable teacher to deal with students. Her mere appearance in the corridor used to scare students. So, with all these traits she was the science as well as the class teacher of Sameer.

Listening to the announcement students were in sigh. There was a strange silence in which students were worried about their coming exam. Some students were boasting how they had already prepared while the clever ones enacted like there was a big burden over them. And among all, the last benchers were busy either discussing either how to get the question papers or how to cheat. So, an aura of competition, excitement and anticipation was created. All of a sudden Sameer stood in amazement and shouted “Dream Girl”. Kathy looked at the direction pointed by him and saw a girl outside the class whose face seemed perplexed to her.    

But it was not only Kathy, the entire class was looking at her and the students were wondering about the strange mystery between Sameer and the girl, as in a critical situation of exam talk, Sameer’s voice was loud enough for the next class to disturb.

Looking at the girl Ms. Mahika progressed towards her in delightment and hugged her making all of them dubious. “So, a new member has joined our family,” announced Ms. Mahika introducing Ridhima to the class.

                           Wow! Ridhima- A lady full of love.    

Ridhima named females are always beautified under the aegis of the God Venus and Zodiac Lord Libra.

“I hope you will cope with her and will help her out in completing her pending work,” said Ms. Mahika.

There was a loud noise of approval and all the students shouted together:

 “Of course ma’am, Sameer will obviously help her”.

Now Sameer was pale and shyness was glowing on his face. He was feeling uncomfortable now and tried to change the topic but his love was unhideous for Kathy. She at once understood Sameer’s love for Ridhima and his uncomfortable movements. So, rapidly she popped in between and invited Ridhima to sit next to her.