SURPRISE

Sometimes when the day goes according to our wish we are unable to sleep at night. With loads of memories Sameer was lying on his bed reminiscing how he was sitting with her in the movie hall, her expressions while drinking chilled cola or the tears falling from her eyes during an emotional scene.

Oh! The night seemed too long and there was an eagerness pouring to meet her the next day.

Like a punctual student, he reached the school hoping to recuperate some time with Ridhima. But sadly she was not present. So, like always he had fun with Kathy, they hanged around in the school and did everything to avoid her absence.

He reached home at 3 o’clock dead tired. Slowly he undressed and had lunch. After doing everything, he sat on the swing hanged in the balcony. Hoping nothing new, he tapped the mobile data on and thought for some internet surfing. There at once the mobile beeped notifying a message from Ridhima. Woh! A whatsapp message from Ridhima, it was nothing less than getting a pond in a desert. She was free, so wanted to have a talk. They conversed for an hour on usual matters like share hobbies, favourite author, pop star and various other matters.

At last they decided to have fun on the coming Sunday.

Wow! That day was one of the best day for Sameer.