HELP NOONA

25 Years ago

The Kims are one of the richest Families in Korea, They were famous for making the best pottery figures and they were very very popular through ages!
But when the father died ,he divided the wealth between his 2 children, Kim Taemin and Kim Rujin

Rujin was so kind and lovely. A completly different version from her older brother. Rujin was 10 years younger than Taemin that's why he didn't love her because he always felt jeolous from her. She was beloved by everyone and had good relations with everyone in the company while Taemin always got into troubles.
Their father wanted to give Rujin the whole company but she refused so he just gave her 30% of the main branch and left her the rest of South Korea's branches while Taemin just had 70% of the main branch and if anything happened she would take his stock because she was the mansion's and the rest of the branches owner.

Days passed and Rujin worked under Taemin in the company, she always respected her older brother ,even tho she had more control than him in the company. But Taemin didn't feel the same. He always wanted to get rid of her.
Few years later, Taemin got married to Mrs. Mihyun, she was one of the family friends and she was married to Mr. Kim Shihyuk ,but he passed away leaving her with 2 little kids, Seokjin 7 years old and Tzuyu 5 years old!

Taemin loved her but he also wanted to put his hands on her and her husband's stocks in the company to get more control over his sister. A year after their marriage she gave birth to Taehyung.

Rujin too had her own family. A little girl 2 years later after her brother got his son and named her Michi. After 3 years from giving birth to Michi she got pregnant in Jungkook but she didn't want to tell anyone about him. She made it a secret and hid Jungkook. There were many reasons for doing tho. First ,because her husband's Jisung work started to flourish. Second, because Jungkook will be the opponent to her brother's son,Taehyung in being the company's heir. She didn't want her son to get in those troubles so she always hid him.

7 Years Ago

On the accident day. Taehyung grew to be 14. Michi was 12 and Jungkook was 9. Rujin choosed to leave everything for her brother. Most of her wealth was under Taemin's control. Even the mansion!! She just left herself some stocks to use later. Even tho, Taemin didn't leave her and he kept watching her and her husband's work in Busan
The accident happened when Rujin was getting back to Busan after spending the summer holiday with her family

______________________________________

"Where is Michi ,Hana?!"
"I don't know Mr. Taehyung! She was waiting for Jungkook to come. Maybe she went to look for him?!"
"Look for him??! It's 12am now?! Didn't he come yet?!"
"No sir, Mr. Jin said he is visiting one of his friends!!"
"Where is Seokjin hyung now?!"
"With Mr. Kim!"
"Why?! Till now?!" He asked surprisengly
"He is telling him about his propose to Ms. Park"

"Hyung!!" Taehyung called for Jin who sat with Mr. Kim in Mr. Kim's room
"Come here Tae!!" He told him to get into the room but Tae refused.
"Haven't you seen Jungkook?"
"Isn't he back yet?!"
"Nope he isn't"
"Aah Then...."
"Then what?!" asked Mr. Kim worridly
"He hasn't had a practise today! I thought he went to his friend's house but he mustn't be there till now it's midnight!!"
"Where is Michi?!" Asked Mr. Kim
"I don't..." he said when Taehyung went quickly to his room and rang on her phone
"Please answer please" he was begging to get answered but she didn't so he called Jungkook but his phone was switched off so he called Jimin

"JIMIN"
"Mmm Tae?! It's 12am and i was sleeping! What's wrong?!"
"MICHI AND JUNGKOOK AREN'T HOME TILL NOW"
"What Why!???" He asked surprisengly
"Jungkook didn't come so she went to look for him!! They aren't back yet!! Now What should i do??! Where should i go??! "
"Call her"
"I did but she didn't answer and Jungkook's phone is switched off!!"
"Do you think of..."
"Kidnapped?!" asked Tae worridly
"I mean why would their phones be off till now?!"
"I'm worried!!"
"Calm down and call Baekhyun!"
"Baekhyun?! Why?!"
"Tae!! He will probably try to kidnapp her to help Minjun"
"Aah i forgot!! But what if he didn't know, or what if they left the house??"
"Taehyung!! Michi is not that type!! You said she was looking for Jungkook!! Where would he be till midnight??"
"You are right!!"
"Tell me what will he say"
"B-But what if he didn't answer my call?!"
"Then Michi must be with him!!"
"O-okay" he said worridly and ended the call with Jimin to call Baekhyun but his phone was switched off too