Kinky RadioHusk

Requested by: ThirstyFangirl2003 (I think, if it's not you I apologise)

"Hey Al-" Husk began.

*walks into the next room and sees Alastor with like 100+ cats*

"Oh, Husker! How lovely for you to show!" Alastor said, hints of demonic static was present in his voice as a couple of tentacles made their way out of his blazer.

"Oh, shit..." Husk whispered as the black tentacles came closer to him.

The tentacles wrapped around Husk's torso, constricting him.

Alastor stood up and said, "Husk, you know, your fur is very soft and fluffy~" he said, lust clear in his tone.

He tightened the grip on Husk's torso until Husk started to cough.

"A- Al, too... t- tight..." he just about managed to say.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my dear~ I'll loosen a bit then" Alastor said, seductively.

Husk blushed at his statenent.

"Let's go to a place that's more.... private~" Alastor said as he teleported to his room.

As they arrived in the dark red room Husk wasn't sure if it was blood that stained the walls or Alastor's unique decoration techniques.

"So uhh... why the 'behaviour'" Husk asked.

"Hmm? Whatever do you mean Husker~?" Alastor queried back.

"Y'know.... the..... flirting..?" Husk explained.

"... I may have.... took...viagra...." Alastor said as he let go of Husk.

"WHAT THE HELL?! Why would ya do that?" Husk pratically screamed.

"I....thought..... that I should.....try to get over people..... touching me.... as a sexual advance....."

"Well, if you think I'm helpin' ya, you got another thing coming!" "I'm not doing that shit!" Husk snapped.

Alastor groaned.

"Why me, anyway? You got demons here who'll be happy to fuck ya!"

"Well, o thought you'd be a perfect fit!"

"Al I'm your best friend not your fuck buddy!" Husk shouted.

"Yes but-" Alastor was cut off.

"Ugh, fiine if your gonna be like that, then I guess I have no choice" Husk 'complained'.

Alastor was quite confused.

"Well c'mon! Get on all fours if ya want a good humpin'. Or would you prefer if I got on my four paws~?" Husk tried to flirt.

And then they fucked :p
******************************
Welp, this is going to be the closest to a lemon you guys are gonna get 😅

Yeah I was unmotivated hence why it's so short hence why it took so long hence why it's terrible, sorry 'bout that.