The last day at greendill high

Picture on top (Michael )

Vanessa's P.O.V

"Hey guys" said Vanessa "hey Vanessa " said Kylie, Vanessa's best friend. "I guess today's your last day at green dill high" said Kylie again"yea I guess it is I can't believe I'm leaving and my dad just told me 4 weeks ago"said Vanessa. "Look who is coming this way " said Kylie pointing at Michael "oh I guess I have to tell him goodbye "said Vanessa "umm no you don't the day hasn't even start yet you got all hours then we're coming to your house for a party remember " said Kylie "oh yeah I forgot" said Vanessa "really how did u forget did u get decorations?" said Kylie "yea I did " said Vanessa "that's good or else we'll be in big trouble" said Kylie . Michael came towards Vanessa and kissed her with his soft lips. "Hey bae" says Michael "hey so...you know today's my last day right" said Vanessa "yea I know which means today is the day about me and you"says Michael "yea"says Vanessa . Rrriinngg goes the bell . "We'll we have to get going ,come on." Says Michael pulling Vanessa with him. As they entered the building everyone saying hi to Vanessa and Michael and saying we will miss you to Vanessa. As Vanessa is at her locker she notices Bailey her enemy staring at her. "Yes do u have a problem " says Vanessa . Bailey is the second most popular girl and when Vanessa leaves she's planning to steal Michael Vanessa's man. "Oh nothing" says bailey smirking with an evil look.

For Michaels picture u can clap well this is Vanessa boo Michael and they are just the right couple.