My new school

All my POV from here is Vanessa only.

I have to fuckin get up at 5:30 in the morning to go to my new school damn. It's starts at :7:45 and I'm really tired. As I wake up I feel sick. I get out of bed and then went to bathroom which is connected to my room yay! My bathroom is kinda small but the bath is poppin I mean who doesn't like a good bubble bath. I feel kinda great I mean I still got my virginty but I miss Michael baby. But there's always other fish in the sea. After I finish brushing my teeth I go to my bedroom and pick out a hot pink crop top with a hot pink mini skirt with my high socks and my jordan 7 blue and white. VANESSAAaaaaaaaa I hear my mom say YESSSsss I say COmE Down to eat breakfast. Okay ma hold on. I take the stairs cause I wanna show off my outfit. Yasssss my daughter is just too buttttaaaa. Says my mom. Thanks am I really gotta rock it. I sit down to eat my favorite breakfast scrambled eggs with bacon and grits on the side. After I finished I went to kiss my sis and mom goodbye and my mom said don't be jumpin on no boy until the second week of school. Okay mom I say as I walk out the door. It's too sunny, I get in my car and drove to the school I get a parking spot and I see a cute boy. Actually sexy I mean hazel eyes, low cut, and jordan 13 man he get flee. But I just continue to walk to the door and I hear some guy say look at her butt man Imma get her after school. And in my mind I'm just like hell no not mine or imma beat your ass. I walk in the school and go to the main office. The lady at the front desk gives me a smile and says you must be Vanessa am I correct ,yes I say. She gives me a paper that has my schedule and I walk out. I see that same boy from outside. I go to my locker and he's following me he opens a locker right next to mine. Hello he says. Hello I say back. U must be Vanessa I get to show u around and just so u know my locker is right next to yours. He walks with me and says u know your really cute I'm surprised you aren't like many girls here. Whatcha mean by that I ask. Well when I'm near them they blush or try to sexy talk with me, but you your different and I like that. Thanks your cute too. He comes near my face and .......

Hey I'm back and good luck on the state test wish u all good luck.😍😍😍💕👼