2-School

(LUKE'SPOV)
.
.
I wake up i sit up and ruffle my hair i get out of bed and go down stairs. " Ow ow ow now where is my hair tie?" i hear from Ally's room. i chuckle and continue onto the table. I don't really trust myself on cooking so i have a bowl of cereal.
.
Al comes down stairs running her bag in her hands " bye Luke i'm late oh sh*t f*ck.." she says she runs over to me and kisses my cheek then runs out. the heat in my cheeks rise and i smile as she runs out.
.
An hour passes and the boys being them are still asleep i begin to worry and become lonely about my sister.
.
" MORNING!" i hear Calum say coming down the stairs. " um put some clothes on and tell the boys to get ready we're going to the park." i said Calum went back upstairs and i followed and went into Ariel's room.
.
" Ariel we're going to the park wanna come?" i asked softly. " mhmm.." she murmurs. I take her out and went to the bathroom and was puzzled when she just sat there. " HEY ASH CALL YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" i shouted. Elsie came over and we forced her to clean Ariel up. Ariel came out with a sleeping sith sirens shirt a flannel jeans and docs. " Alaska sure shops well.." Elsie says.
.
" PARK PARK!" Ariel shouts she goes on the shoulders of Michael and i pack some snacks in Calum's back pack.
.
We get there and have lots a fun the reason I went there because across the street was Al's school. Primount High.. It wasn't the one Michael Cal and i went to but it was cool.
.
.
(ALASKA'S POV)
.
.
I hate school once i got there a bunch of guys surrounded me and teased me saying i was suicidal like my mom. I hated it deeply but endured it one of them i almost liked and dated but he was just like the others.
.
After math class was lunch i sat down in the corner table " oh look little loner is eating fat food makes sense she is fat.." said Veronica she was a show girl everyone knew. She is the oldest of the seniors she being so stupid.
.
" Veronica get your sl-tty ass out of my face..." i warn. " oh look she's using a big word.." Veronica snickered " it's not a big word it's your name.." i sass her. " says your pink hair!" Ashley a friend of Veronica says. " you mean it says i'm actually better than you cuz it does!" i whip it and smile.
.
" Its because your brother is Luke Hemmings but he probably loves me i know he will because i love the same kind of bands.." she looks up in a dreamy way. " look b*tch your a groupie you don't even know what bands Luke likes so just get your public nudity out of my face!" i said through my teeth and left. I bumped into someone " LUKE?!" i shouted. " surprise!" he said i hugged him i saw Calum and Michael and hugged them too.
.
" What are you here for? how did you get here?" i rambled " well long story but for you!" Luke hugged me again. " could you kidnap me?" i laughed. " no sadly!" he smiled. " LUKE CALUM MICHAEL AAAAHHH!" I heard. " Why hello you came for me Lukey!" Veronica said. " RUN NOW!" i shouted and we ran into a classroom. " Mr. Burkley tell Mrs. Ashdelvin .......i'm leaving early.." i said and jumped out the wimdow. " coming with?" i asked. They all jumped out " good thing i had my bag.." i said pulling my knee highs up.
.
" so why'd you come for me ya miss me? i said tying my hair up. " nawh...Luke missed you.." Michael smirked. Luke rolled his eyes " ASH ELS ARIEL!!" i yelled seeing them in view i ran across the street and into the arms of Ariel. " well then!" I heard Michael laugh.

(LUKE'S POV)
.
.
During that time i was thinking i either had plan A: destroy our parent's marrige but i can't do that I wouldn't see Al then there's plan B: forget the smart thing to do just date Al. She will always be my step-sister. We will never be related by blood.
.
" Hey Bubby!" Ariel said soon Cal Mikey Ash and Elsie went home and Alaska and I with Ariel walked home. " hey Luke...." Ally asked. " yeah?" i asked. " will i have your last name ?i mean it isn't bad but i like Rosaine.." she said. " you need sleep young one.." I said and she pouted her green eyes were just so fascinating and so pretty.. " Hey Bubby you're walking into a pole.." said Ariel.
.
I braced myself and Al laughed. I chased after her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "boo."

(ALASKA'S POV)
.
.
"boo!" his voice seemed as breezy as his eyes. We soon arrive home and Ariel quickly fell alseep and Luke and the guys went down to the basement and practiced. I sneakily went down stairs and heard the beautiful noise of Michael screeching through the mich they were fooling around right now.
.
I brought sodas and pizza with me " snack time!" i said joyfully Michael went up to me and frowned. " only one box why Al i thought we were friends?" he continued. " no that box is for you i have five more boxes on that table.." i rolled my eyes Michael's eyes lit up i braced for a hug then realizing Michael hugged the pizza boxes.
.
They all rolled their eyes i tossed them all a soda. " so after this show me wht you guys got!" i smiled. " why dont you sing for us?" Ash smirked. " why?" i cocked my brow. " really i've never heard her sing ever how about you show us your skills?" Luke asked. I step up onto the stage, " give me an acoustic guitar.." i say in a bit of a snarly tone.
.
I was given one and i started to sing my own songs i made..
" A small town girl born-seventeen now her mother told her to never be afraid of the dark."
.
" The dark was a scary place she said as she left the girl to lie asleep."
.
" oh didn't she know the world could go into a frantic and destroy her only freedom"
.
" so the scared little girl huffed and puffed till her weakest days.." .
.
" soon the dark the most afraid of came to her."
.
" engulfed her in that world of misery.."
.
" she lie still voices in her head"
.
" voices in her head telling her to wake up"
.
" oh beautiful"
.
" what have you done?"
.
.
it was a short little song my mum told me. " thats a deep song" Calum said. " i know.." i look around " well its late lets watch a movie and sleep" Michael said
.
.