1-Welcome Back

(ALASKA'S POV)
.
.
I was at home...on the couch....alone....well not really the living room was just lonely. Ariel was upstairs sleeping or playing with my make up. I didn't care today was one of those days stay at home...well to me thats every week day I'm still a senior in high school my prom being next week and my graduation the week after.
.
" Ally!!" my dad shouted i turned the t.v. off " yeah? i shouted back. " could you go pick up the guys from the airport?" he asked. " WHY?" i asked. " because i have to do something..." he says. I roll my eyes. If he means destroying his car then yes i will.
.
I got my keys and start the engine and drive to the airport the guys want to stay at the house for 'song writing purposes..'. All lies. I took a sign and wrote 4 dip sh*ts. I took it and held it and went on my phone i looked up and saw Calum and he laughed seeing my sign and did the dramatic run towards me holding his bag and falling many many times.
.
I started to laugh ,hard and clutched my stomach. Ash Mikey and Luke came up to us cocking a brow yes all of them. I put down the sign and hugged Calum first i tippy toed so i could actually hug his neck... them being giraffes. I hugged Luke and he lightly kissed my cheek i had this uncontrolable crush on Luke since forever.
.
Me being lazy i made Ashton drive us to a taco store and we ate then left simple. We arrived at the house and i saw Elsie walk in. " ELSIE!!!" i shout and jump out of the car while it's still moving let's just say i can be bad ass. You know going passed my bedtime.
.
I hugged her i saw her yesterday but i just did. Her hair was up to her shoulders streaked with a teal green. " Why hello..." she said." Ashton's in the car.." i whisper and her eyes widen and blush. " So is Luke.." she smirks i slap her arm and the boys come in. " BUBBY!" I heard Ariel shout and run to Luke. Luke picks her up and kisses her cheek. " hey Ari boo." he saids. " Bubby!" she says holding Luke's face in her small hands.
.
" CALLIE ASH MIKEY!!!" she saids and wriggles out of Luke's grip to them. " Ariel!" Calum lifts her up and hugs her. " awe thats cute....but you could take that out of the door frame.." i say and they trug out of it. " AL!" she shouts and jumps onto me. " hey they Lena!" i say.
.
She eventually falls asleep on the couch and we go to the basement and hang out there. " i cannot believe i half to go to school tomorrow.." i whine. " and i don't have a prom date nor a dress." i say flaling my legs everywhere i think thats a word...
.
" Well what time is it? I gotta do my home work the one due last Friday.." i say. I go upstairs and do so on my bed but someone comes in. " Luke get out!" i say. " why should i?" he smirks laying next to me and setting his head on my back. " Luke!!" i groan. I continue until i finish i throw my book to the other side of the room. and turn over worst mistake... Luke's hair tickles my exposed stomach and his hair is fluffy so it tickles. I bite my lip...." Luke get off!" i say trying to push him off.
.
His eyes flutter open and his blue eyes stare into mine. " your eyes are the most prettiest shade of green!" he smiled i rolled my eyes " what do you want Luke?" i ask. " well nothing really." We sit crossed legged infront of each other each of us on our phone. " i'm bored are Els and the guys still down there?" i asked. " they left.." Luke said blankly. " you sound bored this goes away.." i take his phone away. " hey give that back!" he said and reached up to the point wear our noses touched.
.
He bit his lip and got his phone back and stepped off my bed. " I'll be in my room.." he said and slammed the door.
.
I breathe and slump on my bed I decided to call this a day and go to sleep.