12. Trouble

Newt POV: 

Me and Thomas had been playing chess and having picnic's for weeks and one day we were in the homestead eating frypans stew and Thomas had came in late, which Is unusual for Thomas cause he's normally early but I guess he was just kinda late. He got his stew and left which I was confused about cause he normally sits with everyone and he always makes everyone laugh. Some people gasped at how he just stormed out and some people just sat there shocked but I got up and ran after him. I looked everywhere for him and when I finally found him he was sitting at the edge of the cliff , but when I said tommy, he turned around and I noticed he was crying he had red eyes and his T-shirt was covered with tears and he hadn't touched his food. I sat beside him and he said , I love you newt just always remember that. I was confused but I said it back but before I could he took out a needle of some sort and injected himself ! I screamed for help and then Minho finally came screaming what is the proble... WHAT THE SHUCK! BRENDA GET JORGE NOW !  mihno immediately carried tommy back to camp and took him to Jorge's workshop. Gally took me away from him when he saw what had happened I was screaming to get to him I missed him I missed him too much ! 

 A day later...

Newt POV:

A day had passed and no sign of tommy or news I then checked out what he had injected himself with and it was the stuff the Grievers had in the glade the stuff that Ben and alby got stung with. I knew he would do this I knew he was never gonna be happy since I told him to kill me although I never died. I was sitting in my room when I heard a knock I opened it and it was Brenda saying newt you should come take a look quick !

A/n 

I'm sorry for not updating in a while but here's a new chapter! And another cliffhanger 😉🤔 can u guess what happens and , I only did this chapter as newt povs because I might do that to some other chapters but  I'll try post another chapter soon bye! 👋