Chapter 3

A/N- this chapter is kinda boring but i need some boring chapters to get the book going then it will get more interesting! ily(:

Ambers P.O.V

~1 week later ~

The guys have been texting Nicole and I basically none stop. We have all gotten pretty close in a week if you ask me. Nicole and Johnson have gotten the closet I think. They definitely have some chemistry, just like I knew they would. Nicole still denies it whenever I bring it up though.

I haven't texted Jack J that much, not wanting to interfere with anything going on with him and Nikki (Nicole). I have been talking a lot with Nash, Matt, Jack G, and Cam though.

Matt and I have gotten close, more as friends. There is no feelings at all, plus he's 17 and I'm 19. Same with Nash.

Cameron and Gilinsky on the other hand are a different story.

I think Cam and I definitely have some feelings towards each other. But, we have only texted since we first met so who knows.

Jack G is also pretty flirty. I do flirt back though, I mean how could you not?

It was currently 12 pm and I was getting out of work for the day. I opened up the store and it wasn't to busy so my boss let me leave a few hours early.

I was going to stop at Lemonade (a cafe in Cali, picture included) and get some drinks and snacks. I texted Nicole to see if she wanted any and surprisingly she didn't.

I walked in and it was pretty crowded. I walked up and order a medium strawberry lemonade and a fruit and nut bar.

I got my food and drink then walked out to my car. I got in the drivers seat and checked my phone. I had a text from Cameron,

C: hey, do you and Nicole wanna come hangout with me, Nash, Matt, and the Jacks?

I thought about it and it sounded like a good idea. We all had fun the last time we were together and I may or may not want to see Cam and Jack again. Okay, maybe I do. Nicole and I were probably just going to sit at home anyway. Nikki will most likely wanna go so I answered for her.

A: yea sure, when and where?

C: just come to me and Nashs house in a couple hours and we will figure it out then..

I said ok and he sent me their address, which was 15 minutes from me and Nikki's appartment. I drove home and drank my lemonade.

-

I unlocked the door to our apartment and saw Nikki on the couch watching Mean Girls.

"Nic get ready, we are going out with Matt, Gilinsky, Cam, Nash, annnddd maybe JJ," I say smirking at her as I walked into the living room. She blushed just at the mention of his name.

"Where are we going?" she asked, standing up and walking towards the stairs.

"Well first we are going to Nash and Cams' house, then who the hell knows where after that," I say as I follow her up the stairs.

I walked into my room and walked over to my closet to pick out an outfit to wear. I decided on some high waisted shorts, white crop top, and a cream colored cardigan. I then put on some white converse. I walked into the bathroom to put on a little bit of make up. I took my hair out of the ponytail it was in, straightening any wavy pieces. I brushed my hair then walked back into my room to grab my phone.

"Nikki are you ready?" I say as I walk down the stairs.

"Almost!" she yells back.

I walk into the kitchen and grab my wallet off the counter. I took some cash and grabbed my keys as Nikki walked down the stairs.