Chapter 1

Ambers P.O.V

Nicole and I have lived in LA for a few months now. We have been bestfriends since 7th grade and have stayed close ever since. Senoir year we decided to move out to LA together and buy a nice apartment in town. And we did just that. It's the beginning of August and we got here early June, and to be honest we couldn't love it anymore.

It was about 1 in the afternoon on a Saturday and Nicole and I were sitting in our living room eating lunch. Which was pizza we ordered because well, pizza is a girls bestfriend.

"Amber, do you wanna go to the beach today because I'm bored out of my mind!" Nicole says with a mouthful of pizza.

"Well first, chew before you speak please," I laugh then continue "And umm, yeah I guess." I say then make my way upstairs to start getting ready. I stop half way up the stairs and look back down at Nicole,

"Girl are you coming or not?"

"Yeah yeah I'll be up in a sec, let me finish my pizza." I nod before going upstairs into my room.

I sit down at my makeup desk and curl my eyelashes then apply some waterproof mascara. I brush my hair and put it in a side braid. I walked to my bedroom door and shut it then walked over to my dresser to get out a bikini. I picked out my favorite one, that makes my boobs look fabulous might I add, then took off my clothes and put it on. I then grabbed some shorts and a cropped tank top and threw it on over my bathing suit. I grabbed my headphones, towel, and a bag and threw them in.

I walked down the hall to Nicole's room and knocked.

"Hurry up." I said and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a small snack & a cold water bottle and threw it in my bag.

Nicole came walking down the stairs and met me in the kitchen.

"Ready to go?" She asked and grabbed her car keys off the counter.

"Yup." I said and walked towards the door.

We walked out of the apartment building and to Nicole's car. We hopped in and pulled off towards the beach.

The sun was shining and it was pretty hot. Which is normal for LA though. We sang along to the radio (very loud) with the windows down. We then calmed down and started eating our snacks we packed and pulled into the beach parking lot. We grabbed our bags and walked down to the sand. Once we got down we looked around for a spot. We saw a pretty empty spot, minus a big volleyball game going on, and started walking towards it to lay down our towels.

We got there and laid out our towels. We took off our clothes and were left in our bikinis. We then laid down on our towels to tan.

We did that for about 5 minutes until we heard loud screams and cheers coming from the volleyball game. I looked over and laughed. I looked a little closer and saw that the boys playing looked awfully familiar.

"Um Nicole do you recognize those guys over there?"

She sits up and looks over,

"Oh my god." She says as her jaw drops.

"What?!" I half yell at her.

"That's Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, and Matthew Espinosa!"

"Holy shit." I say as a try to get a closer look. And she was right, it is them. I know all of the 'viners' names. Im not like a crazy obsessed fan but damn are they hot. We weren't to far from them so I should probably stop staring.

Before I could look away I see Nash walking towards us. Oh shit. Act normal Amber act normal. When he was about 10 feet away I speak up,

"Um can I help you?" I ask trying to sound as confident as I can. Even though Nash Grier is standing in front of me while I'm laying here like a whale in a bikini.

"Uh yeah we were wondering if you girls wanted to come over and play a game of volleyball with us?" I look over at Nicole and before I can say anything she says,

"Sure." with a smile. Well she already said yes so I guess I can't back out now. Nicole and I stand up. Me, feeling insecure as ever but I still follow behind Nash over to the game.

We walk over and I get nervous. I don't know why because I have a good body and I can play volleyball but damn, these boys are hot.

A/N-

Stay beautiful, smile, and keep your head up. Remember you are smarter, stronger, and more beautiful than you think. I love you.

-Kira