Chapter 5

A/N- ALMOST 600 READS. I know that's not a lot but it means a lot so thank youu(: Also the other part of the Omaha squad is in this chapter so get excited(;

Ambers P.O.V. -

Nicole and I were up in my room getting ready for the party we were going to with Jack J and Cameron. I had my hair down with somewhat beachy waves made from braids and my natural hair.

Basically meaning I was to lazy to actually do my hair.

I had on a little more makeup than normal; a little foundation, powder, gold smokey eye, mascara, a nude lipstick, and I brushed out my already thick and naturally dark eyebrows.

I slipped on my outfit (picture included) that Cameron helped me pick out because he goes to these parties all the time so he helped me decide on the phone this morning.

It was currently 7:30 and the guys were picking us up at around 7:45 and we would arrive at 8:15.

Apparently the party was at Kian and Jc's house so I knew it would be a crazy party.

I slipped on some sandals, sprayed some Victoria Secret perfume on, and looked in the mirror.

I actually looked pretty good so I walked downstairs with Nikki who also look incredible.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water to drink before the guys got here. I had a feeling I would drink a little tonight so I just wanted some water in my system before I did.

Nicole turned off the tv and lights in the living room, "They're here!" she smiles while looking down at here phone, signaling Jack texted her saying they are here.

I looked at my phone as I heard a knock on the door.

I walked over and opened the door to see a smiling Cam and Johnson.

"Hello, come in guys." I say and open the door wider for them to walk into our apartment.

I walked over to greet Cam,

"Hey, you look gorgeous Amber," Cameron says while giving me a hug.

"You look nice too Cam," I say then look over to Johnson who looks lonely. "Nikki just went upstairs to grab something so she'll be right down."

"Okay, cool." he says and Nikki comes down the stairs.

I walk into the kitchen to grab my phone off the counter as Nicole and Johnson greet each other.

"We ready?" Cam asks, looking at all of us.

"Hell ya, let's go squad!" Johnson yells and grabs Nikki and drags her out the door while she's dying of laughter.

They're adorable.

"Lets go." Cam says and we shut the door and walk into the hall.

We walk out of the apartment building and I see Bryant's car. Johnson and Nikki are already in the back seat so Cam hops in the drivers seat and I get shotgun.

We listen to Drake (Cameron and I's fav) on the way to Kian and Jc's house.

We arrive and there are lots of cars parked on the lawn and just everywhere.

"Okay you guys stay with us okay? It's gonna be crazy and very crowded with drunks, so just stay with us just in case okay?"

"I probably won't know many people here so I am fine with that!" I laugh and Nicole agrees with me.

We slowly get out of the car and go to the front door. It's a party so we just walk in.

I spell alcohol and it's smoky but I don't smell it so that's a good sign.