Chapter 4

A/N- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 300 READS AND 9 VOTES! I LOVE YOU ALL AND MORE CAM AND AMBER ACTION IN CHAPTER 5 SO STAY TUNED!

Also shoutout to @antiwifi for my new story cover! Go read her stories(:

-

Ambers P.O.V

It was about 1 and Nicole & I were walking around LA, stopping in a few stores here and there. We decide we were getting bored so decided to walk back to the car.

We were rambling about random things when my phone started ringing, Camerons' name and picture appearing on the screen.

"Hello?" I say as I keep walking to the car with Nicole.

"Hey Amber," he says casually.

"Whats up?" I say curiously because we normally don't talk on the phone, just text.

"Johnson and I were wondering if you and Nicole would like to go get some dinner with us tonight?" he says, and I can hear the smirk in his voice.

I smile then say, "Is this a double date Mr. Dallas?" I laugh then he answers,

"You could say that," he laughs before continuing, "Soo..is that a yes?"

I laugh, looking at Nicole, who is currently very confused then answer,

"Of course Cam,"

"Okay, we will pick you ladies up at around 6 then go to Panera?" he asks.

"K sounds good, I'll text you our address later."

"Okay well we will see you ladies at six."

"Yup, bye Cameron."

"Later."

I hang up then look over at Nicole,

"So looks like we have a double date tonight, you and Johnson & me and Cam."

"What time?" She asks, with the biggest smile on her face might I add.

"They are picking us up at six so let's go home and start getting ready because we both know how long it takes you to get ready." I laugh while nudging her side.

We arrive at the car, hop in, and drive home.

-

I was done getting ready after about an hour. I wanted to look good because it's my first time going somewhere with Cameron without a big group so I knew we would spend more time together. But it was also just Panera Bread so I didn't want to over do it.

Nicole took about 2 hours but she looked beautiful so it was worth it.

Johnson texted Nikki about 5 minutes ago saying they would be here in 10.

We dressed pretty casually so we made sure we looked okay before walking downstairs to wait for Cam and Jack.

I grabbed my little cross-body purse and slung it over my body, just as there was a knock on the door.

I walked into the kitchen to shut off the light while Nicole grabbed the door.

I looked over and saw Cameron who was wearing khakis, a white t-shirt, and a jean jacket with cloth sleeves.

Just seeing him made me super nervous.

I calmed down and walked over to greet him and Johnson.

Cam stepped further in the door way and wrapped his arms around me in a hug.