Chapter One

Chapter 1

AELIN

"THE SWAY BOYS ARE COMING OVER!" hollered Dorian, startling Aelin.

"Gods above Dorian," Aelin said, recovering from her shock. "Can you not see that i'm making a tiktok"

Dorian shook his head. "No. I didn't see, but now that you point it out, I can totally see that," he said with an insufferable little smirk.

Aelin rolled her eyes and went over to where her phone was in the middle of the ring light to redo her dance. 

The countdown started and Aelin positioned herself in the middle of the carpet.

"I'm a savage." she muttered under her breathe as she did the dance. 

"CLASSY BOUGIE RATCHET !" Dorian shouted as he started twerking in the back of her video. Aelin turned around for long enough to glare at Dorian. She turned back around to finish her dance as Dorian joined by Aedion twerked in the back of her video.

"Whatever. I'm just gonna post it," Aelin said. 

"We all know she's just posting it because our asses look so good," Dorian whispered to Aedion.

They barely had time to laugh as Aelin tackled them to the ground. 

ROWAN

Lorcan pulled up in the driveway of the hype house. 

"WHEEE FUN!" Fenrys squealed, or whatever that sound was, as he hopped out of the car and went to the double doors to lick the camera they had on their door.

"SOMEBODY LET THEM IN AND PLEASE PEEL FENRYS OF THE CAMERA" yelled someone from inside the house.

"I swear he will never grow up," muttered Lorcan.

A head of messy black hair popped out of the door. " Hey guys! " Dorian said cheerfully as he wrapped his arms around Fenrys trying to pull him into the house.

The rest of us went through the door but when i went through i saw the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in my entire life.

Of course I've seen her on TikTok before. It was impossible to miss her on the app but seeing her in person was a whole different story. Her eyes were much brighter in person and he noticed there were rings of gold around her irises.

"Oooh does somebody have a crush?" asked Fenrys.

"Shut up Moonbeam." he replied

Oh he was in so much trouble.